Reviews for A pretty face can hide an evil mind
Teacuppy chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
such a shame that this is discontinued, I like your new approach to the story, and just when the real fun was about to begin, there's no more chapters... :-( they haven't even met yet, anf you promised many things to be revealed later in story... differences that you wrote were great, especially Prologue. I was looking forward to see were would you go with all this, but I shouldn't have held my hopes high.
I hope that you're doing well, and that you'll finish this someday. All the best
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
It was not Light's first time seeing someone die. He watced his first victim die, he saw Lind L. Taylor die, even if it wasn't in person, and he saw the hijacker die. Plus he was there when his teacher was pushed off the school, but I guess he wasn't able to see that.
pokemaster101 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE!

L and light haven't even met yet! TTTT

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
God, you didn't update this since 2008? And I just discovored it!
HotHead chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
y no update
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
please update this!

ASOTA
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Oh. My. Shinigami. (Sorry, bad humor) This is, by far, the best constructed story I have ever read. You don't rush into the plot and story like some authors, and yet you give the audience something to hang on. The mysteries incorporated within the story and the realistic nature are simply brilliant! It's a breath of fresh air to someone like me, who reads daily and is frequently disappointed when a good plot hits a bad, experimental, or learning author(ess). Not to be rude. I had my doubts do to some signs that point to careless grammar (i.e. the lower case words in the title) but I'm glad I clicked the title. Magnificent!
seffa chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Oh...i haven't review your story this whole time...but i just wanted to let you know that it's great...
Peony-chan chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
simply amazing. One of the many, yet, few fanfictions that is so well done in idea, grammar writing, the story pace etc and not going overboard. Keep up the good work.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
omg, wow! Your story is so amazing, I am glad to have stumbled on it! It's got some uniqueness here and there that really catchs my interest. I loved and enjoyed every single chapter so far and am looking forward for more. please do update soon.

NWG
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
This story is awesome so far. I love it. Can't wait to read more and find out what Light and L will do next and I especially can't wait for L and Light to meet. Update soon
SnarlingDemons chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
!

I missed this fanfic :3 I read it a long time ago then I think accidently removed it from my favorites list. Can't wait for the next update!
lil joker 1989 chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
Well im glad that Light was physically sick for what he did cause that he felt bad.
Moondalian chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Aw, poor Raito! Ya gotta pity him y'know? Not to mentiion that if he keeps throwin up, he might as well become anorexic. Definitely different from the series XD and very amusing to watch, even if I feel sorry for him.

And Matsuda really is an idiot. Why in the world would a guy who's trying to keep his identity a secret have armed guards in front of his door and girls walking out all giggly? Somehow I doubt your identity would stay a secret for very long if you do that... though this could just be me.

Anyway, I demand that all readers of this fic bow down to me for making sure it got updated! Not only that, but I intend to KEEP bugging the autheress to update more often so you should all worship me! BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY GREATNESS!

... What do you mean I have a god/complex that rivels Kiras I resent that! I cant help it if Im plainly the best around! huffs

Well, I hope your shower was worth leaving me for. I'll cya tomorrow and UPDATE SOON! chibi voice WWITE FOW ME!

Moony
redfoxmoon chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Poor Raito.

The person he is protectig was his lover? Wow. It would be ironic if whoever he(?) is already works for Kira willingly.

I'm thiking Taro works for him. I wouldn't think Raito would forgive him and be his lover, so I think it might be a different person he's protecting, but I'm not sure.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!