Reviews for Who puts a bubble machine inside a mountain?
Calorimeter chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great imagining of the origins of Bubblewonder Abyss's puzzle. It can indeed seem like a half-cooked science project, particularly on higher difficulties (although not quite as annoying as the Mirror Machine). The details you left unspecified really add to the humor.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
OMG, that's so funny! I've wondered that too... I love the zoombinies! the third one with the freaky squirrels is awesome. It's also (imo) the easiest. The first one is hard tho. I love how the teacher asks where they go, and just like, idk. lol
ash chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
haha lol i love zoombinis!
kohr chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I used to play this game when I was a kid! Hahaha that so funny! I love it!
Aizen on a Firetruck chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lol this is cool
Lethe13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Excellent! That was a great game and this is a really funny text :)
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Funny. Man, that was such a cool game...
The Exile chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
its obviously a Lovecraftian being of some sort. looking at it too long will make you go insane.
Shichimon chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Love. It.
FlitterFlutter chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw! I love Zoombinis!

As I type this, my brother is playing Zoombinis while my little sister watches! D

I've kinda wondered about the bubble machine too.

I loved the "what happens if you go down whirlpools" part. That was funny. )
abigillygal chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
HA!

That was GREAT!

I was playing my oldoldold Zoombini's game with my five year old little sister, becaus we were bored and I found it in my room. So then she's off at her friends house, and of course... I end up playing Zoombini's by myself. And I'm 16. XD

Oh well, that's okay.

But then I got to wondering... I wonder if anyone has considered writing fan-fic about the Zoombinis? Because really the story line is pretty much set up for you right there.

So i did a fanfiction search, and LO AND BEHOLD. :D

This was GREAT. It's awesome how you can inject humour in such a short story. The unnamed Zoombini students remind me of the Weasley twins in HP. :P
x-EpicSquish-x chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
lol! i didn't even know there was a zoombinie's category in here till like a minute ago! but this was funny, loved it! now I really want to play zoombini's ... I haven't played that game since like elementary school and i'm a junior in highschool now... but what the heck, I have memories from playing that game that just now resurfaced. - goes through room and digs up old zoombinie game- " I wonder if the cd still works..." hm.
doomsword66 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Great!:)
shufen2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
It's a project for school? brilliant!
Neko chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
yeah... who in thier right mind would put a bubble machiene in a cave? i mean.. i'm in my left and wrong minds now and i can see y but u right minded ppl... y?