Reviews for But Fear Itself
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Cool story! I liked it! Thanks for a great read!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
wicked fic! absoloutly loved it. great evil guy, had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through!

awesome fic :D

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
Aw...a happy ending. Thanks for writing a hurt Dean story, my favorite. Enjoyed the story line and angst. Great job!
Nana56 chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
This is a very good story. I just found it this morning and read it in one piece. Really enjoyed it. Hurt Dean, hurt Sam, angst from both brothers, healing and comfort. Just great.

The legend of the cauchemar was very interesting, also.
Kaewi chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
Nice ending! I like happy endings. Thanks for posting this story, I had a great time reading it.
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
this was a really good story. i'm sad to see it go.
friendly chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
this is an great story. I really like it
stjra chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Of course I liked it, even if you are making me wait for the end! It has Dean whumping and Sam angsting, what more could a sick and twisted supernatural obsessed girl want! Thanks for sharing!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
I LIKE IT ! ))

Great chapterr
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
this was a really good chapter. i hope you update soon.
Fanpire109 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
this legand tkaes place in louisiana? i live in louisiana hat is ti?
stjra chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Hi, I just tuned in and wow, cool story! I've really enjoy this so far, nice fast pace, but still cover all the angsty emotional stuff. Love it, thanks for sharing!
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
great chapter. i love this fanfic. can't wait for the next chapter.
Phx chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
Aw very nice. I am glad Caleb found them. And poor Sammy - what horrible things to be forced to 'dream.' I can't wait for the next chapter.

Phx
Kaewi chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
Alright! Caleb's on the way. My favourite line from the chapter: "When the phone finally rang, it practically squirted out of his hands in his haste to open the damn thing." That just seemed to set the tone nicely for his personality.