Reviews for Pencils Down
pop301118 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This was cute! I'm happy Pudding decided to help Tart. I also pity Tart. Never had that problem myself cause my memory made studying impossible, I only ever remembered information in the place I learned it so as soon as I walk into the class I remember everything about the subject but go blank after I leave. I did get a lot of dirty looks from friends that spent hours after school studying for midterms and finals while I messed around with their video games so I know it's rough on others.
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Vary cute
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Bwahahaha silly Taruto! And who is this George person everyone keeps talking about?

Taruto:(smacks forehead) Baka!

Angel:What? What did I do wrong?

Pudding:Angel, It's just a saying.

Angel: Well that makes a whole lot more sense!

Taruto:Why Me?
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha, nice subtle fluff

I can very well picture Taruto struggling over a test, though I don't know if copying from Pudding is such a good idea.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Heheheh cute

Bec xx
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Heh, I know the feeling. This was a nice oneshot, all cheerful and stuff... Yet again, can't think of anything to improve on off the top of my head, so that's good! Keep it up! xD
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
LOL! cute! ] but i dnt think i see much of umz.. purin and tart romance? LOL! but still goods! ] good luckies with your future stories! ]
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Miakemi chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
very good and cute! of course Pudding would help poor Taruto. i love TxP. good job.
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Apple-chan! it's me! remember me? _

kyaa! it was so CUTE! i love PxT(and i know you do, too!), cuz they're just so kawaii!

the ironic thing is...

i'm supposed to be studying right about now... '

ja ne! don't wanna get a bad grade!

~Mew Frost~
Night-Is-My-Only-Friend chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was funny!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
whew! Yay! another TartxPudding story!
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
OMG! If Applecake can update or at least write a short fic then so should I! I'll have to get right on it! btw, this fic was really good! Poor Tart...he was driving himself mad! lol. But good 'ol realiable Pudding (Purin) was there to bail him out. yay!
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Sweet, kawaii, realistic, and kawaii!

Why do I have a feeling he won't study? again?