Reviews for Phobias For the sake of Friday the 13th
zana chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
please write another chapter in which the rest of Rikkai find the fears of Kirihara
Constalina chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
GENIUS! PURE GENIUS! And extremely funny too! :)
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! totally sweatdrop-inducing, and i don't think i managed to read all the phobias 'cause i was too busy cracking up over those that i DID read, but... BWHAHHAHA. poor rikkai regulars.

who says you don't get reviews if you write about rikkai? everyone loves rikkai! it's like, THE best school in PoT!

-fangirls-
Kegare chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL this is so funny XDIf you putted Rikkaidaiophobia it would be funny
Fyra Thilwen chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Yukimura bouchou:

‘Contreltophobia- Fear of sexual abuse.’

*cracks up* Ouch, it hurts so much xDD;;.
xquisittexabie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Holy crap! This thing was hilarious, i totally loved it! Write another one like this it was a great read D
Ryogama chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hahaha! I can't stop laughing! ... Fear of chins... ha! They shouldn't look at Jay Leno than. - I'd like to see their reactions. I know that Sanada would make him run like... 500 laps in 110 degree weather! Ha!

P.S- Yes, I agree with making Yukimura a woman. Seriously, I thought he was Sanada's girlfriend when I saw him! I think I would also make Fuji Shusuke, Gakuto Mukahi, and the twins Youhei and Kouhei from Jyosei Shonan girls too. Just cause... well, you've seen them!
pull harder chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
aw... write the next chapter, please! i really want to see their reactions... and what they'd do to akaya...

i hope they're not to hard on him... or not. oh well...

slepy...

-roey-cleine-ur-lucky-
Katha chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I come from Germany and I dont know english very well. Like you see. But I wanted to tell you that I really like your stories about Rikkaidai. So I hope you i could read the next chapter soon.
Sazume chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
PFT LOL! That's HILARIOUS! You're just too good for words! XD
Toh Sock chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
XD *wipes away a tear* Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Now I can come here as a reference to the names of fears. XD *high fives*

How much research did you have to do for this?
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Your Rikkai fics are so cute! Make more! I'll wait for 'em!
Author Unknown chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
What're u talking bout! I luv Rikkaidai! Go us! Make lots more!
BlAh bLaH BlAh chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
that was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing

blah blah blah
darkdemoncat chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
w i also love rikkai! though you dont find alot of fanfics about them but thanks for the fic ...normally i dont review one-shots but i'm gald to have faound someone who loves rikkai :D