Reviews for Three Is A Crowd
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was very well written and emotional. I'd like to see a little one shot where he comes back and apologizes though, or at least where she sees him with another companion and sees he's a little bit better or something.
Atala Embers chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I loved it and was wondering if maybe you would continue it... it would be cool to see if they met up again what would happen..
Claret Tho chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is such a heartbreaking but amazing piece of writing! It's rare stories make me cry but you've done it :')

Ten out of ten from me!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Crying crying crying :'(

(I'm way too attached to this pairing)

-favorites-
quinny chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
THAT WAS SOOOO SAD...sniffity...-sobs-
doctor whooligan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Cut it off? You cut it off? YOU NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OR SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!

Sorry, it's just this is the best doctor who angst fic i've ever read! and you're a great author too.
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
*sniff* Your writing is fantastic. I always thought that the Doctor should only ever love Rose but oh it's just not fair, you made me want him to love the oc so bad...
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
aw. *cries* this is really good and really sad
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I really liked this. Captured the way I think everyone would be thinking/feeling extremely well. Feel awful for all three really...but amazingly written :)
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Ok, wow...this was really something. I love how you left the OC nameless; it kinda fit in with the whole thing, y'know? And your general style you wrote this with was awesome; I'm not gonna list 'em all, but there're a lot of ways you worded things that were just beautiful. And it's very believable, too; that's totally something he would do. All in all? Loved this. Great job.
forestwife chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
brilliant story! very sad, and powerful.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
good. I'm sorry, there's not much more I can say...on a plain spiritual level this is exactly what I imagine would happen. Beautifully, poignant, jsut...greatly done, u expressed it admirably.
Lydia Hunter chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is excellent, actually. It's actually just the sort of thing the Doctor would do - seemingly has done in the past - this sort of rebound sexual relationship that ends up with him unintentionally hurting someone he's made fall in love with him. Someone he's simply not ready to love in return, because he's still too terribly in love with the woman he's just lost.
lupinsstar chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wow. that was so amazing. I'm sitting here trying not to cry! i loved that, loved it!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/14/2006