Reviews for Storm Clouds
Damgiel chapter 22 . 4/26/2012
hi, i love your history. the moment i saw 2x1 as the pairing i started to like the i started reading and i couldnt stop. i even got late to school. but it doesn't matter. it was a great reading. keep writting.

/sorry for the mistakes, english is not my languaje., jejeje

bye

o
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
Aaaaaaawe this was such a great story to read :D I laughed and cried and even had to take a few breaks my family thinks I'm nuts lol
Aagababi chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Nice story even though Herro is way occ. It makes him sound like a girl instead of the perfect soldier trying to

Come to terms with emotions. I am also confused why u made him so week when it comes to sexual situations. Winder if aomething happened with his time with J.

Anyways from now I am reading this story as if Herronia an original character.
Kaerith chapter 22 . 11/12/2010
Loved that poor confused Heero was the unwitting object of Janice's and Relena's affections. I had a lot of questions while reading, but you answered them all and left no loose ends. Very enjoyable story!
Lena7213 chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
Oh wow I can't believe I liked this story. Very entertaining. its creepy at some parts... but I give you two thumbs up :D
Aynessa chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
OK, I've been enjoying this story a lot...up until one or two chapters ago. Everything was somewhat believable up until the moment where Duo delivered Heero to Derosia. And the concept of Heero, who can bend steel with his *bare hands*, being unable to fend off the advances of one guy, is so impossibly unlikely that I almost laughed. For the purpose of the story, I just decided to run with it and keep reading. The torture was horrific and I got some idea of where the story was going, but I wanted to continue reading anyway since the first 10 or so chapters were awesome, and now I've found myself sorely disappointed. When someone is enslaved and broken the way Heero was in your story, they don't come back from that instantly. It takes *years* for their minds to heal, if they even heal at all. Yes, Heero is a strong personality, but not THAT strong. His soul and emotions would have been broken, and he would have most likely been sent to a mental hospital. And even if it were believable for him to be "okay" after a month, the concept of him saying yes to living with Duo after one moment of Duo asking him, after Duo was the one that delivered him to that hell, is just ridiculous.

I had really high hopes for this story, so I apologize if you think I'm being cruel- I don't mean to be. But this fic started out so awesomely, and now it's just fallen flat because of its unbelievability.
Hellcat81 chapter 22 . 7/16/2010
so cool heero kicked derosias ass. finally heero showed some in character actions. :) overall, great fic idea. would have preferred less OOC and somehow a different take on what happened between heero and derosia. i think it was too explicit and drawn out. i mean i don't read a fic for stuff like that but actually for the story behind it. otherwise well done. you're good at writing angsty stuff.
Hellcat81 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
boy, is that guy a sick psycho and imagine that people like that really exist. *shudder*
Hellcat81 chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
wow, i read all kinds of relena bashing fics already but in this one she really was insane. talk about unprofessional in the office. i wonder what happened to her bodyguards...
Hellcat81 chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
hm, i wonder if relena thinks she can fix heero's gayness. i think i read sth. like that before. i hope sth. fun will follow in the next chapters.
Hellcat81 chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
well well well, all is good and stuff now, eh? happy ending ahead i guess. i have to say i disagree with heero for thinking that he behaved like a brat whereas duo has suffered his past silently. firstly, was duo really raped as kid? i don't get the impression from what this chapter told me. secondly, i think what heero has been upset by the most was duo's betrayal. and duo didn't had to suffer that either. so i don't really think what happened to duo can be compared to what happened to heero (which duo intentionally inflicted/orchestrated). therefore, heero has all the right in the world to behave as he did. i think if he wouldn't be so dependent on and in love with duo, heero could do much better without him.
Hellcat81 chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
my god you write that angsty stuff well. i feel really sick reading all these horrible things. esp. the dream at the beginning. :S i don't get what's up with the preventers. there is also sth. like psychological sicknesses. you don't have to have a physical wound to need a leave of absence. that white guy makes no sense. btw, why is sally too old for wufei? wasn't he 15? i looked up her age and she is 19. thats only four years. maybe if this plays directly after the war, it's somewhat weird. but since wufei is talking about marriage some years should have passed. i think their age difference isn't all that big if they are both in their 20s.
Hellcat81 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
i actually really considered abandoning this fic because the last two chapters were so disappointing. i mean you are great with writing angst and stuff but the last two chapters kind of ruined the quality of the fic. anyway, i think duo still deserves to be shot. i don't see any valid reason to justify what he did to heero. btw, i like heero much better in this chapter. he acts much more like i expect heero to act. oh, and quatre is totally right which also leaves me wondering how the hell will you get heero and dup together now. cuz seriously this fic better has a happy end...
Hellcat81 chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
wtf, the fic started off pretty interesting. sure it had some weak spots, e.g. why would une not listen to heero's complaint? but i thought it had potential esp. since i don't read 2x1 normally. anyway, the last two chapters make no sense to me at all. first, both heero and duo are beyond out of character. secondly, the situations presented and the actions of the charas are unrealistic. even if i consider the major OOCness of heero and duo (though i wonder why it is still called fanfiction then) i can not make sense how any person can leave a friend with a person of whom he knows said friend will be raped esp. if both charas are supposed to end up together. sry, in this case duo deserves to be shot. duo said, that he thought the sicko loves heero. that makes no sense either in regard to prior events. overall, all his actions don't make sense. anyway, i am also deeply disturbed why the non-con sex scenes and the sado stuff are written in such an explicit manner. is that really necessary to develop the story esp. considering younger readers? i mean this is not a simple lemon or a war rape scene or sth. these are two chapters depicting in every detail the mind of a very sick person (derosia). i have to admit i've been thinking about reporting this fic since these two chapters are beyond violating the rating rules. (and fics have been removed for a lot more harmless stuff.) however, i know how much effort probably went into this fic and i don't want to ruin this. still, i think the ratings should be considered to a certain degree. who knows how young some ppl are who are reading this fic.
Hellcat81 chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
poor poor heero. i don't read 2x1 often but duo really really is quite harsh on heero. however, i think duo is a repressed homosexual. he gives off these weird vibes. esp. that one night when he was drunk.