Reviews for Memories
greengirlblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Love your style of writing - there are so many great lines here, and they flow so beautifully together. Your portrayal of Sora is unique, but so like him. It's introspective, I think, like you were able to touch on a side of Sora's personality that Sora himself doesn't necessarily want to expose.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Tragically beautiful. Amazing.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
OMG, you detailed this so well. This is definitely Sora. Yeah, good ol' Kingdom Hearts. Loved it so much, going to my favs!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
another great entry...

how nice...!

i love how words could talk, especially this much. pretty!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
this is beautiful.

i liked the way you slowly -but nicely changed from what 'used to' to now. twas good, & somewhat angsty.

& angst is always a great thing - at certain times. xD;;

well, i really loved the ending of this fict.

so much of riku/kairi/sora friendship!

we need more of it (:

3 : felia.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Excellent one shot, you did a good job setting the tone with just a few words. It was short, but the length worked well for it. I especially liked the last line. The emotion in this seemed very real, and you definitely are talented, I could really connect with the character.

Thank you for your review of Butterflies Of Beyond. I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you, school has been busy and my parents kept banning me from the computer.
destiny's crossroads chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow. I must say that I love your one shots and this one is no disappointment. You have such an ability to say so much in so few words. Keep it up and I'll keep reading. God bless!
the general girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Like always, love it.
DPWolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Okay, I'm typing this with one contact lnes in so if there's a spelling mistanke, that's why. Another great oneshot! And I see you still snuck in a hint of SoraKairi. _ so anyway, I finished KH yesterday, except for sealing the 100 acre woods keyhole and beating the Hades cup. I FOUND ALL OF THOSE STUPOID PUPPIES! *cough* But i still cried at the end...more than when I watched it online...cuz of surround sound and better resoulution...:'( And my mom said I can get KH 2 if I keep my grade up in Latin...HA THAT'S GONNA BE FUN. I would've reviewd yesterday, but I was visiting high schools...Later!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wow, that was awesome. And it's so true... Poor Sora.

Good luck with the challenge, it'll probably go better than mine will. I like the prompt though...

Haha, anyway, great job!
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
[ SQUEE ]

[ showers you with cookies and sparkles and all things awesome in the world ]

ohmygee i love this. seriously. LOVE. ah. -insert cruddy mush mush comment here- [ ... shot ] xD

no but really, your works are always so amazing and incredible and yesh, indeed, tear-jerking. waahaa sora's character is just too lovable not to cry over. T.T [ kudos, yet again, for making me just want to jump in and hug him ]

_

andand - DOUBLE THE AWESOME FOR MENTIONING DONALD AND GOOFY. :D

ahaha, and riku sounds like such a jerk here. [ probably 'cause he was one. xD ]

& FAVE ; & LOVE ; & C2

great job g, it followed all the guidelines and everything. and, like i said, donald and goofy earn you extra points. _

[ is slowly being nursed back to writer's health through your efforts and the efforts of all the pwnsome writers of this site ]

so sankssankssanks ever so much! couldn't do it without you

:D

xsynth.
hikari-aozora chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Awesome! I hope you win whatever contest this was for. How do you find contests, anyway?
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I love fics like these, I really do. I like when people write about Sora's feelings, feelings a normal teenager would feel. I love everything you write.
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh My Gosh! That was so good! You really captured all his emotions and his relationships. I feel so bad for Sora! I love him so much! I adore your writing, I'm putting this story under favorites!
Allerion chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That is so 4w350m3! Sorry, couldn't resist the leet there, if you can read it...(it says awesome) I totally enjoy the way you described how important Sora's relationship is with Kairi and Riku...did Riku really tease Sora? Gwarsh...I didn't know... T.T Mourn over it...Ahem. Yes. Love the story. You must continue writing it. I Can't wait til the rest comes out.

-Sakobato Freak Girl