Reviews for Impulse
QTW chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awesome! You should have a member of AVALANCHE walk in and find Vinne like that.
Midnight Violinist chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You put Vincent in an interesting light. I'm sure if I had all that stuff done to me than I would probably do something in that area too.
Goatee'ed chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hojo deserved that! I just hope Vince doesn't get cramps ...

I LOVED that. It was dark, bloody, descriptive ...
Galactic Nutcase chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like. :D

So violent and bloody! I enjoyed it. -thumbsup-
Li chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ewie ::Shudder:

That was really...I dunno...good? Gross? I enjoyed it, the description was amazing, and...geez ew. But it was cool. But it was gross. But it was cool. :Continues arguing with himself:
Sorehai chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hm... Interesting. I like how you unearthed the obsessive, bizarre side Vincent would have after everything that happened to him. Your descriptions were focused, although I was kind of caught off guard when all of a sudden "...strangle the crap out of him." came up. I can understand the feeling, but I can't really see Vincent saying/thinking that. Perhaps if you conveyed that sense in different words?

Also, this could be personal opinion, but I think Hojo was a tad OOC. Personally, he striked me as the type of person who wouldn't show his fear so easily... Considering he was off his rocker most of the game. You have to be a very sick man to be okay with experimenting on your wife, son, and various other human beings. On the other hand, if he knew he was going to die, I can see that. In an "Oh my god, no, this is not happening" kind of way.

I loved your last paragraph. And the reference to his subconcious, his HEART. Many people don't venture towards there.

I liked this. I really did. I think this was written well for someone who normally doesn't read gore. I write plenty of it(original fiction), so I'm used to it.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
SO absolutely disgusting and twisted... and yet so awesome because of it. I've never seen a story like this, and being a fan of zombie-movies (not that Vin's a zombie or anything), I absolutely loved it.
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
awesome story altought hojo must taste horrible with the all experiment he did on himself!(eww) anyway he got what he deserved
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
...So Vincent thinks that Hojo is yummy... XD

Seriously now, that was GOOD. Scarily good- most writers forget that Vincent is probably insane, underneath it all. 10/10!
aeon-mistress chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Its great! I usually don't read this kind of stuff but I'm glad I did keep it up!