Reviews for Supernatural: Poetry
Cas chapter 5 . 2/3
This is amazing but I would really like to see one on French Mistake or Mystery Spot. Overall these poems are amazing!
Waywardson3 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
tbh i really like your writing!
Waywardson3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
that was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was really good!
Josue chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
woah thats pretty good! keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
nice
The Solver chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
I love it!... that's all I can say. Words can't describe my love for your poetry. I have searched for poems on Supernatural and found some, but none that were...actually good! Then I found this and I'm amazed! You have talent and I love it. Thank you so much for sharing you lovely writing gift. You've made my day. As I read each poem I flash back to the episode and remember when that happened and it makes me smile. So once again Thank you! :)

Hope you have a very, very good day,

The Solver.:)
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow. that's good. :)
FanOfReadingg chapter 127 . 9/24/2011
as sad as i am to see your stuff go, i understand how you feel. i myself have just started college and a new job, and havent been able to do much else besides those two. i hope that you complete your two majors in college with flying colors, and good luck on your original fiction 3

-Sydney
Skye96 chapter 127 . 9/24/2011
aw I always loved your poems. They even somehow made me like episodes I didn't like sometimes!

But, of course, we should all understand why you abandoned it. Life is hard to keep up with if your doing fanfictions all day... Well good luck with finishing your two majors! :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 127 . 9/24/2011
good luck on searching forthe right graduate program and i'll miss your amazing stories :(. good luck

Shante
swfdgirl37 chapter 127 . 9/23/2011
They've been great, and I'll miss having them every Friday, but I'm glad that you got to post what you have posted because I have loved every single one of them. I'm sorry that you're too busy to continue, but I understand.
Tribble Master chapter 127 . 9/23/2011
Sorry to see you go!

I just watched 7x01 and had a panic attack, I immeaditly came to this story for your take.

Good luck with your majors and i wish you the best with your orginal fiction. :)

Hope all goes well for you, Tribble
ohgravitysonfire chapter 127 . 9/23/2011
no! I LOVE THESE POEMS! :( sad day! i totally understand though as i'm a bio/premed major myself and have a couple research projects due this semester. you will be deeply missed and we love you lol

*Abbey*
water kangaroo chapter 126 . 8/30/2011
Jeez, I can't believe I've finally caught up. My life has been Supernatural all summer, and I found your poems about half-way through ] These are brilliant! It's funny to see them get longer and longer though. You went from 12 lines to 52 O_o I have to admit though, those last few episodes had me in tears. I can't wait until SPN comes back (I don't care if Cas is a godly douch-bag now, they better keep him!) and I'll finally be able to experience your stress-induced delays firsthand :D