Reviews for This Shadow's Coil
Mai Blade chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I remember this. :D I had a lot of the pieces together and it did make a bit of a big picture, but the OCs really threw me off, especially the sisters in the later chapter. Anyway, this seems pretty much hiatus, but I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate all the effort you put into this story and the chapters. It was a very interesting read. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Sorry about this but... you know how suddenly a scene from the past comes up? Are the main characters experiencing visions?
Mai Blade chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
I feel sad. For Word and Moordryd, actually... Moordryd got possessed, Word is dead...

I did like the bits of humor in here. "My Dragon ate it." And when Parm fell over. Well-placed. (I honestly wasn't expecting Parm to fall like that. Pleasant suprise.)

There's so much in here to try to understand. I may find it confusing sometimes but I like reading this. It leaves a sad feeling behind but that's because it's so well-written and expressed well. It's always the good stories that leave something behind, whether it's a case of the giggles or that sad after-taste which will remain until one blissfully forgets... and trust me, this is one of the good ones.

Keep it up, Sarah. I'm looking forward to the next (last?) part.
Mai Blade chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Is it just me or is this chapter shorter than the others?

And yay (sorta) Word's alive... and as much of a jerk as always. .

Poor Moordryd... at least Cain was there for a little while for him.

The time jumping still has me in a loop . But it's all interesting.

And yay, lots of questions answed! But still some remain. O.o All the marks of an interesting story that is keeping me on the hook! Well, makes me want to read it, anyway.

And that bit at the end there... that would be human Armmy in his human forn, his daughter , and his second wife, eh? (The one Cain reminds him of...?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part!
Mai Blade chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
I'm still a bit lost. ; But I'll get there.

Anyway, this is like watching a Dragon Booser movie in my head. O.o I like it. :D I don't have to wait until SAturday to watch Dragon Booster. I can just watch it in my head while reading this.

I hope Moordryd doesn't die. And was Word really killed? I feel sorry for them.

Someone on the Dragon Booster forum once commented on the wy the Boosters release their respective powers. For Dragon Booster it's "Release the Dragon!" and for the Shadow Booster it's "Unleash the Shadow!" (And I know you know, I'm just trying to make myself a bit clear) That person said s/he'd bet that Parm would say something like "Discharge the Power!" For Kitt, if she was made into the Fire Booster, I imagine she'd say something like "Free the Flame!" :p But that's just me.

Anyway, in one of these time jumping sections the characters are older, right?

(and I forgot to mention, last chapter, when you compared Cain to Armmy's second wife-that was funny. I still grin just thinkning about it).

And as soon as I make sense of the third part I'll review again. :) Can't wait to read it in fact! (I'm a bit slow in checking up on stories... sorry)
Mai Beyblader unlogged chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Woo. O.o This is an interesting read. The description of the Boosters' tomb was good. I could almost see it. The time jumping is a bit confusing and I admit I was lost the first time I read this but it made more sense as I re-read it over and over again. :) Still a bit confusing but I get the gist. I can hardly wait to see the next few parts.
Lolita Toxica chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This is very discripted, I hope to read more. Update Soon!
daydream53 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
i love it

update soon

kind of long

but good
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
My lack of extensive knowledge about the series prevents me from saying a lot. But the analysis of this that I can come up with is condensed into the word: SQUEE! Otherwise, I have few comments I can make.

I like what you’re doing. With it and the characters and while I lack the background knowledge, I love a good AU so write on, Sarahness, write on.