Reviews for Warm Rain
Misty the Hylian Time Lord chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was awesome, I love all your oneshots haha!
ZeldaFreak701 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Deadeye47 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
awesome! i love the love scenes...i know weird comment, i even added your story to my favorites!
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw. Thats cute. Great job! :)
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow. That was so cute! That always seems to be the trouble with relationships: not knowing what the other thinks.
Quixiote chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
SragonZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw... cute story!

Well written too!
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
*sniffs* that was beautiful! Great job!
Marigold-Scented-Candle chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

PencilSharpenerofDOOM chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very nice! Titles in the SSB section always seem to mess up characters, but most noticeably Link and Zelda. This story, however, was a masterpiece!
He Who Lurks in Shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aww! A great oneshot to pull me back into the fold. I love how you tied in the whole strong/weak thing with Link, then Zelda shows up, and the rest unfolds quite well. Zelda's little freak-out episode was well-written, also. It's hard to pull off sometihng like this, showing Link's weak side while keeping him true to the Hero of Time we know he is.

Oh, and I thought I'd add that I'm alive! I was running through my old review for my old stories, trying to get back into the swing of LoZ fanfiction, and since you were one of my most-frequent reviewers, I thought I'd finally return the favor, lol.

Until next time,

He Who Lurks In Shadow
Hand-gyded chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You...are...a...GENIUS! You've got quite a talent! I loved the kissing scene, loved seeing Link's weak side, loved Zelda's approach, loved the way it ended. Loved everything. This is going on my fave list and so are you! Keep up the fantastic work!
Rarity93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I found this story a month ago, and I couldn't stop thinking about it! This is a work of GENIUS! thanks for that cute story.
ZeBubba chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Dude, that totatlly brought a tear to my eye. this is gong on my faves list!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2007