Reviews for Count Down
Jenihenpen chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
Noo! You can't just leave it there! Please update! This is getting way too interesting to just leave there!
Yucca chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
A few grammer errors but overall a cool story. My only problem is Kennai's personality, but maybe that's because I've seen the 4th DVD. I don't know if you have or not, since it's been a while since you've updated, but you might want to. Kennai's got a big twist in that DVD.
bokhi chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
Hello!

I've been following this fic since there were only two fics up in the Generator Gawl section (I believe the other one was Millenium Blitz), and I have to say that it's very addictive...so I finally decided to stop lurking and write a semi-decent review.

I think your characterization of Koji and Ryo is great...I can actually imagine this happening as if I was watching it on my TV screen. Koji is wonderfully stoic, and deadpan, Ryo is as Quatre-like as he ever was in the offical series, and Gawl is a good balance of sarcasm and his usual irrepressible, happy demeanor.

And the best thing about it is, your writing is mostly consistant and smooth; it's very, um, flowy...(is that even a word? 0.o)

However, there are some small things (really small things - the stuff no one ever nitpicks about, really...yeah, I'm a bum. I know). First, there are some very small technical errors...er..at least I THINK their technical errors (if I'm wrong here, just ignore me). Usually it's just a misplaced word here or there; not really glaring but enough to make me notice a little awkward phrasing...but it might just be me. Here's an example: in the second chapter, "The fine hairs on the back of his neck began to rise, and he instinctively had identified her." I think "had" makes the sentence sound a bit awkward; I'm not sure if "had" was even neccesary(sp?)...yes, it's very small, but it's just an example of some descrepencies...alright I should probably shut up now, I'm probably pissing you off...

er...

bye...

Keep writing (your good at it!)

-Bo-Khi
Rasiel chapter 4 . 10/1/2001
I love your story! And I love KojixRyo...so..._...write more, pleeeeez!
Shi chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
Wow! This story is great! Your writing flows just like the story line of the anime. I love it! In terms of suggestions, I'd like to see a Natsume/Koji relationship develop. And I loved seeing Ryo blow up!
Aki-chan04 chapter 3 . 8/26/2001
Ooh! This was so good! I like your take on the characters! Mooooorreeeee?
Aki-Chan04 chapter 2 . 8/25/2001
Dude! I love it! Really, *really* nice job on Kohji's character - you got it down! And the quibbling between Masami and Gawl... I can never get that right but you do an excellent job. ;) Going to next chapter now!
AstroKender chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
I love this fic. I have seen the first three DVDs of Generator Gawl and I must say you characterizations are wonderful! I would very much like to see more of this. If it isn't any trouble, could you email me when you put the next part out?

Great Fic!

AstroKender
Meow chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
This is great! There is so few Generator Gawl fanfiction out there, and your's is some of the best I've wread! Keep up the great writing!
Archaic Tears chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
I like it I like it! _ Sorry if I was to blunt in my last review. I tend to do that without meaning it. I apologize if that is the case ( I really do like where it is going and the flow of the chapter went really well _ Keep up the good work-AC
Swythangel chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
Alrighty another Generator Gawl fic! hurray! and this time its my fave pairing-KoujixRyo. Or at least it should be KoujixRyo. Please let it be koujixryo. Ok for the ficcie: I like the details you put in and the stoic way you portrayed Kouji. ITs so IC. And of course you had me squeling everytime Ryo is near Kouji. You have a good grasp of the language as well as a storyline that is intriguing. COntinue please...although if this turns out het I'm going to scream, i think.
Maab chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
i love this story it's great!
rei chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
Loved it. I also love the series. Can't wait till the next chapter.
bob chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
I don't think it's drawn out at all! and I like the character relationships you have going on it is very well written! I think you sould write about how Masami finds out about Gawl since it isn't on the DVDs yet.
Archaic Tears chapter 2 . 6/22/2001
Hmm..needs a little betaing..but nicely done..it was a wee bit too drawn out..but you gotta remember..the anime is almost the same way _ I like where its going..altough you should try to relax a bit..it almost seems like you're trying to hard _ Don't worry it's good..a little grammar and plot work and it'll be fine ..Keep posting and I'll keep reviewing..k? _-AC