Reviews for Liberal Studies
onewritergirl93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
This chapter is beautiful - love the ending!
The Confused One chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
I just have to say, again, how much I love these. :) They're great. he he Very cute. I love how B/A they are. :) The last one was adorable, with him trying to get the coffee and souffle ready. :) Great work.
rindy713 chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
i LOVE it! very cute.
BabyBeaver chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
I thought maybe it was a souffle... Nice one. :)
Merel chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Hee! *squeals with glee and does happy dance* I was LMAO at the end, because you really had me going. LOL. I love the Goren is Goren with *everything* - even his cooking. And I love to think of Eames peering over his shoulder, annoying the crap out of him with her constant suggestions. A short, sweet piece of wonderful from you. Now? More please :-)
InfinityStar chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Chocolate souffle, eh? I love the way he concentrates on even the simplest things...although, I admit I have never made souffle. I'm assuming the goal was not to let it fall, right? I enjoy seeing him grow impatient with her, too. She gets that way often enough. It's nice to be reminded that his patience is not unending, no matter how much he cares for her.

Do I have to tell you how excited I was to see another tidbit from your brilliant mind? Now...uh...Lex Talionis...? I know...I'm not very subtle...
LeaveIt chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Excellent - wonderful - fantastic - love it.
Hope06 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
too cute the ending "things aren't always what the seem"

one thing that is what it seems is the strong trust and strong relationship between Bobby and Alex

amazing work
Metisse chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
LOL You had me going there. Love it! :)
Kizu Mizu chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
I've been reading your stuff for two days now and everything I've read is amazing. This chapter, particularly is fantastic. So descriptive, it's just...awe-inspiring!

Kudos.

Kiz
BabyBeaver chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Whose POV is this from, anyway? It's very true, and very good, but I would like to know which of the few people I'm thinking of this is thinking... )
BabyBeaver chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Oh, gosh. I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to read this one at first, but that ending... well, I was laughing at myself. That's great.
The Confused One chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
ROTFLMAO! OMG! I love this. :) I love it. You describe them and both of their unique talents perfectly. Your love and appreciation for both of our duo is obvious. :) I'm glad. Anyway, I have to say, after such eloquence, that last line is perfect. I seriously busted out laughing. :) Thank you. I needed the laugh. :) Fabulous work as always. :)
Hargiteam42 chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Oh my gawd! That was absolutely amazing! :D
BookWorm37 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
It is the question CI fans have been asking since the first episode ... or, well, since Talbot. And it's probably going to remain unanswered until one or both actors want off the show. Let's hope it doesn't end up like "Moonlighters" though. That was just a sucky ending for a show.

Anywho, wonderful one-shot. I quite enjoyed it. You should consider bringing back this narrator, I like him/her.