Reviews for Love After Life
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww that was nice! Sad but nice!
hit.dana chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
beautiful story.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw, that's so bittersweet and heart wrenching! How romantic that Natsuki asked to stay to watch over her love, though I'm sure each day without touching her is difficult. It sounds like their love will endure. Will Shizuru eventually remember Natsuki in time? If so, when her death comes, she'll probably wish to become a ghost, too.
timesnewamerican chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hi. I read your story and I loved it! I thought it was happy, sweet, sad, and AWESOME. If you feel like it, you should continue the story.*hint hint, nudge nudge* ;)
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Horribly sad fic.

Of course the problem is that Natsuki will never be able to enter heaven when shizuru dies, so ultimately, this is horribly sad because they will be seperated forever when that time comes.
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
i have read this story multiple times trying to remember what it is about... and each time i have read it all the way through. this is such a sweet story and very well written (like all your works! XD), but this would have to be one of my most favorite one-shots (with a potential to be ) of all time!

ShizNat a love so strong that can't even escape death.

-Naomi
Azure Archer chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aw! ;_; I loved this..
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
WOW I luv it! ho ho Natsuki was so possessive even in the afterlife. lol
Binchou-tan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think someone is ripping you off. Maybe you should check out this story: "You are my angel" by "Bad one".
kitten320 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It would be very nice if you could somehow countinue the story P
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
woah sad... hmm I always find it hard to write serious fanfics when life is so full of happiness at times. Pseudo-happiness for me, maybe... but nonetheless happiness. I truly believe that Shizuru and Natsuki are the most beautiful couple I've come across thus far. Little is known about them in the anime. Their interactions with each other are so miniscule, yet they share feelings that are so difficult to understand. By their exchanging glances, they tell each other so many things, while keeping their secrets bound to their hearts... well that's just me thinking there btw... great u made me emo T_T
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is beautiful!
wakamama chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aww...so touching! kawaii!...to bad this is over.. ::sniff sniff::
xiar chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Love the idea of this fic, very touching :)
just sorry chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
: cry :

That was so good but so sad at the same. I'm crying, kinna. Anyway, you should continue with this story. The plot can be Natsuki finding out a way to return to the living but that happen only nighttime. Meaning, ghost by day and human by end up falling for her all over again. Over the course of the story, Natsuki try to find a way to persuade the god to let her become human...etc, etc, etc

U dun have to, it's just a suggestion just in case u ever consider continuing with this story.