Reviews for Just Like the Story
bakezorishoes chapter 7 . 10/21
There's an irregularity with Danny Fenton being unable to fly and that is that he flew home from the park with cujo in his arms in the last chapter, lol maybe there's an explanation it would be appreciated
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/18
This story is really good. It makes me wonder why you haven't updated in 5 years...
TimeZone13 chapter 7 . 9/11
I hope you come back to this story. It's to good to be abandoned
GhostWolf chapter 7 . 7/29
Please I want more chapters of this it was getting good does phantom and Danny become a couple or what I need to know! Btw nice story I loved :)
Shadis Anubis chapter 7 . 4/23
This story is AMAZING! I can't wait to find out what happens. I really hope that you'll update soon, cause this story is really unique in both plot and how the characters are portrayed. 10/10 would recommend.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
NO THERE IS NO EFFING WAY THAT YOU LEFT THIS STORY HERE! it's been 6 damn long years and STILL no update really and the story was so good just a shame that this was Givin up on island easily. Could have been top 5 on the site for dog's fan fics such a shame.
mymag99 chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
please write more and update soon,
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
please update this wonderful story soon
EmoPyromaniacFrost chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
I really love this story can u please please please update this story
Kimori Takahashi chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
I can't wait! what does Danny's ghost form look like?
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Interesting. This story combines ALL my favorite DP themes! I'm really enjoying it!
kira9824 chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
first time i comment on old story... why did you stop when the story is so great?! gaaaah! the frustration!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
HCKlilylou chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Please wright more I love this strory line. :)