Reviews for Lean On Me
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw I thought it was really cute. Inuyasha was soo sweet in it and, even though it is out of character, I really liked it :)
silversnowwhitewolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
you should continue it
XxAnimeAmyxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
OMG! inuyasha wasn't his usual self i know,but i think a time will come when hes like that with Kagome,and yes you can tell he doesnt really love Kikyo anymore,thank you,i love it! (Kikyos a Bitch anyway so im so glad you made him give her up in this oneshot,i mean think about it,shes never talked to inuyasha in a loving tone,even when she WAS alive so thanks! its about time he let her go and expressed his feeling towards Kagome!).
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
NICE!
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i loved the heartbreak at the beginning
MeiunTenshi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
well i thought you wrote a good one-shot! it was great, looking forward to the next one! :)
devoted2inuyasha chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
It's not crud, I think it's cute. Granted, it is OOC, but sometimes that's the only way to have a little fun with Inu. I liked it. Good job.
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aww! It wasn't exactly creative, but it was still really good! CUTE! And I'm not flaming you, because this now goes on my favs. YAY!

Lugian
Cyrox chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
It's a good thing you are aware that Inuyasha is out of character, but I think this fanfic also needs a creative plot and not one that's been done thousands of times.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh my god im the first reviewer? I dont know why but that was such a cute story!