Reviews for Fairy Tale
BlackPhoenix279 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Poor sensei...
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Cute. I like this idea. It niggles the reader to get into a storytelling mode. How simply perfect coming from a site that promotes fiction exploration.

The conversation in this piece really drives things along nicely and each comment is carefully crafted to reflect the personality of the character shouting it out. :)
smartlikeshikamaru chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was cute.
math music reading chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was funny, I enjoyed identifying the speakers. Poor Iruka.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is so cute!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I know my review is very late but this was just so cute. Not to mention funny!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Cute and funny. It was easy to differentiate between people, which was good.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
uber hilarious is the only way to describe this fic! I was thoroughly entertained. LoLXD
WWSmith chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very nice. Iruka needs to stop reading the manual so much. - WWS
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
ahahahahahahhahahaa...hilariously funny! great job!

i can't imagine them trying to do a play or something!
VN2Lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Once a upon a time, there was one Ino pig-I mean, one beautiful kunoichi, a beautiful bag of chips which was actually a beautiful bowl of magical ramen, an idiotic dobe, and a brave, young squire with a brave young puppy companion.

The Ino pig, I mean, beautiful kunoichi was really loud and annoying, trying to interfere between true love. The Ino pig, or also known as the beautiful kunoichi was stuck with an incredibly lazy Shikamaru which meant he always slept. In fact, he was sleeping right now. The chips that was actually a beautiful bowl of magical ramen in disguise was barbeque-flavored. Although with all their differences, they were very determined. They believed and never gave up. They were with enough persistence to finally remove their itchy flea collar. However they were going to be eaten by a person with no name who was going to become the next hokage. If he could ever learn a decent jutsu, that is. Shikamaru was still sleeping through all of this.

Ultimately, what happened was that Ino pig or in other words, the beautiful kunoichi was defeated by the power of true love but in cost, a girl named Sakura had to get a sex change and is now named Lee. Instead of being eaten by the person with no name, but they were eaten by a pleasingly plump ninja. But the person with no name teamed up with the magical bowl of ramen and with their magical rameny powers, they became the best baka and energetically stupid twit ever! The squire got away from the hungry ninja and became the noblest knight while the puppy learned that bugs, even fleas, should never be killed with accursed collars. Even if they did itch.

Then, a miracle happened, Shikamaru woke up and said, "The End." and fell back asleep.

Iruka: -twitch-

ChangeoFHeArt: I don't see what you're complaining about. I thought it was a great story.
Hinata Lovers chapter 1 . 6/5/2007

that was really funny
Animes chocolate-cherry chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This was funny!The awnsers given were right for the characters too! You should write another chapter to this...or another one-shot like rhis!*nudge nudge!*
soulcollector chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
loved it! is there more? i like almost all of their answers. they correspond to the characters well.
Moffs chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This was a really cute and fluffy story. A bit confusing to know who said what at first though. Eventhough I think it could be longer, it stands really nice as an one shot.