Reviews for Experiments
Zero-Tails317 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Oh no...What a nice story story.
Tears For Itachi chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Your story was easy to read and exciting...right until the end.

I honestly can't understand the direction you took this fic. It could have been a short and sweet romance, but it suddenly became a crossover sequel thing. I was very much looking forward to the retrieval of Sasuke and the realization of Sakura and Naruto's relationship.

Your writing style is good, as is your grasp on human relationships. I just wish you had ended this fic differently.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Aww so cute!
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
nice
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Thanks for gifting us a nice story once again. Really loved it.. Ya know.. :p
In another life 1 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Uhmmmm...what the hell..?
That was just a weird place to end it. I really enjoyed your writing and the storyline until that super weird ending.. And the fact that the sequel is an HP/inuyusha/naruto crossover..but it is also the sequel to another story which therefore makes this a side piece. What? I feel like this story deserves it's own ending and you probably shouldn't have compacted so many elements into the sequel to this. Especially since some readers might not be familiar with the characters from other series. Well other than that great job on this, just too bad it is so incomplete.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
And the award for Cliffhanger-est Ending Ever goes to... Shivaaaaakashiiiiii!

But seriously, lovely story. I love your writing. Hopefully some day you will return to write for us some more, but I understand if you've moved on from Naruto at this point. Either way, you are an inspiration to fanfiction writers everywhere, including myself. Thank you.
NarutoKoibito chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i like your story :) and i love the build up 3
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
This was absolutely fucking brilliant. Thier relationship was smooth and seemingly effortless in how it shifted into something more. ExperiancedNaruto was hot as fuck, and overall, I think you really captured how much they cared for one another. Stellar job, you kick major ass. Thanks for posting this story :}
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Loved it! Seriously, though, what's with the distractions? :O
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm not into yuri. At all. But this was Naruto, so i loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Please continue with this story I want to see naruto and Sakura hit it off
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
this does end like you started but i still want to see it continued and not forgoten
ChocoRay chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
...i dont get it.
what i do get: cookies, and how cool this short fic is.
ChocoRay chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
WOW... you're good... no, correction, amazing!