Reviews for Time To Sing
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh my god! As a hopeless Panic! fan I am blown away just imagining such a sexy man singing such songs. Lying Is the Most Fun is currently my favorite song. And I love Fullmetal too, Brotherhood is my favorite anime. The picture was funny.
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This is an awesome deviation from the norm. Try 31 Days By: Arh.581958 if you want to honestly hate Harry, but it has a happy ending
disgusted chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
that was sick, and totally screwed up. things like this shouldnt even be alowed on the site...
pink jelly 1110 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Loved it! Def a good twist. I'm liking the mean side to Harry, though kinda sad about the whole death thing.
Kuromi-Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
absolutely loved this fic, PATD is amazing, altough im sad Ryan Ross left it...
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
An interesting twist, though i am sad they died. I like that they are together even in death.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
it's a good write

and a interesting story

I do agree that it shouldn't always be Draco leaving one nighters.

Awesome job

ScifiSOS chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
not that i dont like it but it seems rushed. i'd have more fun with something larger and this is more like a summary. I guess its good because it lets my imagination go wild. although i dont see why Harry has to follow Draco. Quilt is much worse than death. dear god its like i want another alternate angst ending. plus if Harry is the user why follow Draco? then Again I guess this makes Harry a user with heart...which is a twisted point of view. o-o.

other than my little complaining (yesh yesh you have permission to smack my head for it because i dont even know if it has a point) i like it. although imagining it is kind of making me naseous. i never had a good stomach when watching bloody ripped skin and people hanging themselves. oh and the emotions on this last part was great. ] i would have cried if i wasn't so angry at my dogs (damn chewers think they'd rip up the toys).-checks the favorites box- Sorry for the babbling and lower cased letters. Have a nice evening.

Blankspades chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Oh my! How sad, and touching! :'3
Blankspades chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Are you serious? Student Ambassador? I'm going to be going to Australia this summer for that program! How was it?

(Oh, and your story is awesome, too lol)
Lottypotty chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love the ending im horrible i know but another ending would be good
njferrell chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Alternate ?
Angel of Immortality chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Please put up an alternate ending!
shadowofthenight101 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
i love this story. i've written so many stories where it ends in tragedy and yet people always review asking for a happy ending because they can't deal with a little angst. it was an awesome ending as is and i don't think you should add a happy ending just to make other people happy. if you like the ending you've written then leave it.
ConAddict13 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
hello... i have the same problem as you. all you have to do is type it on something else- i use microsoft works- and when you finish the chapter, save it twice. once, just save it normally, and the second time change the "save as type" to one of the formats that will upload, like "rich text format (*.rtf)". that way, you can upload it :) good luck. e-mail me if you have any questions

i like your story so far. keep up the good work :)