Reviews for Had she would've said yes
Suzanne chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You had me there... and I mean that in a good way.:)
lovesmesomebooth chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'm just reading this years and years later, but CLEVER! I, like many others, thought it was Bones, and when it said she said "goodnight Parker", I had to scroll up to make sure there wasn't a tell tale sign that it was. Brilliant!
jade x x chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
it good needs more B&B love tho

xx jadex xx
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
:) that was really good! at first i thought it was temperance, but it was a nice surprise to find out that it was rebecca! great job!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
It was bad...JUST KIDDING lol muwhahaha how could it be bad when you write soo good!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Until you mentioned Rebecca's name, I thought it was written in Tempe's POV. Hm...
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
NIce twist, you have us thinking it is Brennan but then it becomes Rebecca. Again, nice. By the by, it neither "reaks" nor "reeks" (as in smell bad).
canadianagurl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Well Rebecca will have to live with that regret for the rest of her life, considering she was the one who turned Booth down in the first place. I like the story, although I was a little skeptic of the title at first.
Trosario chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
very intresting. I really like it. But I picked Rebecca and Bren more than as best freinds sound crazy huh ? But with season2 of Bones right now on and the whole Cam/Booth thing (hate it to death) I wished Rebecca and Bren where best friends. Maybe you can do a ONESHOT about that :)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
this was absolutly incredible. What a great POV
cole chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very good story keeps you guessing who the lady is
wondercloud chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I was confused in the beginning. I'm assuming that was your intention.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
hey,

great story, thanks for sharing. characters are right and all that crap, i love the books to, i have every single one and i have read every single one.