Reviews for The World
Wow just wow!
Karayukii chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
So good!
James Evans chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Wow. I knw sasuke lived Itachi but for him to die
Wow just Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
i really love your story.
No matter how many times I read it, I don't think I'll ever get bored of it. The Uchiha clan has too much of a love-hate relationship which people (like us) are deeply attracted to. That and the way you wrote this story, I really loved it (/ /)
flagship chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This killed me. Sasuke and Itachi as you portray them...just unbelievable.

"Everyone will always be three heads taller than he is because Sasuke sees Itachi in everybody; even in people that are nothing like him."

That rings so true; I've always thought that Sasuke's had an inferiority complex. And this, along with the part about resenting Naruto's progress, only supports that idea, which is pretty well interwoven through the text. Also, "If he's nothing like Itachi, then Sasuke doesn't have to worry about Naruto being Itachi" actually stunned me.

This is so good because it takes everything twisted and parallel about the brothers and verbalizes it and it's gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Soooo touching.
DeadJim chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
wow. I usually like to give some constructive criticism in my reviews, but I can't find anything about this story that wasn't amazing. You, my friend, are proof against the stereotype that all fanfiction sucks. Bravo.
flameh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This story was absolutely amazing. One of the BEST fics i've ever read.

To be honest, I've never read the manga and have seen about 4 episodes of the anime, so I don't really know much about Naruto. But my friend explained the basis of the plot with Sasuke and Itachi and sent this fic this way. I decided to read it, and I felt connected to the characters emotions. I find it amazing that you could tell their story to someone who barely knows anything about Naruto, and still have them understand it.

This was a truly awesome piece of fanfiction. I'll definately be favouriting this and rereading it.

- Flameh 3
Sexcentric chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
WHy is this story so amazing?

I can read it forever.

The most beautiful love story ever.

Damn "protect the village" shit.
Zailana chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
A truly great analysis of the Itachi/Sasuke relationship. I like this piece.

~Zailana
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Holy...shoot. That has got to be one of the most disturbing fics I have ever read. Also one of the incredibly better written ones. Also one of the ones with the creepiest, worst air of logic and sense. I am...Well, disturbed, horrified, and also intensly impressed. By a lot. That was deep. I think I'm going to have to go think about it.
caetria chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was beyond fantastic. I'm actually rather speechless.

I adore the fact that the reason Sasuke was so fixated on revenge was because it was Itachi, that he would have been able to move on with life if it had been anyone else. I wonder, though, if he considered that if it had been another one of his relatives to massacre the clan, that would mean they would have killed Itachi. Somehow, I don't think Sasuke - specifically, your Sasuke - would have been able to let that go.
LadyItashi chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow...That story was just WOW, man. It's so sad to see Sasuke love Itachi so much that he doesn't know how to love himself enough to just walk away... Itachi IS his world, and though it's painful to watch, it's an honest depiction of Sasuke. Even the ending, as surprising and sad as it is, is so remarkably believable. He found the courage to finally cut the puppet strings...yet, he still never finds the strength to love himself more than his brother.
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was...amazing. Beautifully written in everyway. Just...wow. The ending was a big suprise! It took a moment for it to sink in and that ending line was just perfect. It tied it all together wonderfully. Amazing job,

ForeverFalling.
Sakura Blossoms chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wait a minute- I WAS READING INCEST? YOU STUPID BI*TCH, GET SOME HELP, MOTHERFU&KER! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? BIOTCH!