Reviews for Death By Tennis
shufen2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was wonderful. I liked how you depicted the charaters. You only had a few typos, too. (It's vs its in the 2nd paragraph, dyeing under the title Eiji comes up with).

hmm... I think my favorite part was when Momo wakes up after Eiji falls into the trashcan, and the line "You have a very disturbing relationship with food, did you know that?" xD
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I love this story! It made my day! -
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I loved your writing style. The words are easy on the eyes, and it flows very seamlessly, and you've captured Eiji, Fuji and Momoshiro's (plus the cameos of all the Seigaku Regulars via cellphones) characters very well here. The whole idea centred on the game with violent story and all was very comical, and I liked how you involved Momoshiro, Eiji and Mortal Kombat fused together. The idea sat very well with me. And I could definitely see only someone like Fuji drawing two stick figures with the beheaded violence gore and all.

The teacher's reaction must have been priceless. Heh.

Loved this one, favorited. XD
speadee chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Good idea for an assignment and turning it into an adventure!
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Not only was your story very amusing, your summary drew me in in an instant. Great work.

XD
milenalupin chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Game, Set, Headoff.

*dies*

Fuji must be so proud of his teammates... Eiji thoroughly disturbing their teacher, Ryoma providing him with the target, err, opponent needed and general idea of maiming by tennis ball - and Momo able to put him into the 'Fuji set of mind'.

I really do hope this Eiji and Fuji collaboration assignment does earn the bonus marks it deserves. And that someone covers for Oishi's psychological bill, after the rest of the team learns of it.

(PS: I'd love a sequel or omake with Atobe's reaction. Someone is so, so going to mail this essay to Oshitari.)
oyasumi.dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
haha! That was adorably brilliant! Mortal Kombat, tennis, and Fuji's wicked sense of humour! fun fun!