Reviews for They're Here
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
WOW THAT WAS GOOD IS THERE MORE TO THE STORY I HOPE SO WHATS THE MATTER W SAM AND WHOS HERE
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really like where you seem to be taking your story. I can't wait to read more. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
friendly chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
this story is great. update soon
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
You posted! Hurray! And what a beginning! I love how you have set this up - the characters, the setting, the hint of what is to come. You've got me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait to read what comes next (and I can't help but say, even though I feel Dean's pain right down to my toes, poor Sammy. :( )
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Just loved this very reflective piece - beautifully written and left me hopelessly in pain for the boys. Please say there will be more after your first big dunk of the toe in FF!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love this. Poor, poor Sammy...Dean needs a huge wake up call, he's not the only one hurting like hell after John's death. Sam is so pale, so quiet, so lacking in colour, just as broken as Dean - it really breaks a girl's heart. And what's with the 'They're here' - I can't wait to read more.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
THIS IS... AWESOME!
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter, and can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
Phx chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aw so heartbreaking for my sweetie! Poor Sammy! Wah - Dean needs to wake up and see what is going on before he loses Sam, the permanent non-breathing way.

Can't wait to see where this is going.

phx