Reviews for They're Here
sentarla chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
good story, liked the whole, it's because of the car accident. The ending was too quick, but as you said at the end it was your first and having read others of yours, I know they got a lot better.

tinarie1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
I realy enjoyed yor story and am about the start the sequel. Tina
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
good beginning...poor sammy...poor dean. Can't wait to see whats to come
carocali chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
I had no idea that I hadn't read this! My deepest apologies!

For your first fic, this is fabulous! You should be very proud! You had some great drama, and the medical stuff was superb!

I'm a little nervous that Jess and Mary would say that Dean is trying to hurt him... what is that about? I hope that you address that in your sequel(which is also awesome!) and who "They" are... does that mean Jess and Mary or something more sinister?

Great work!

Dawn Vesper chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
loved the story!

Dawn Vesper chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
amazing story so far! i kind of feel bad or dean but he has been being a jerk andreally has no right to be mad- he was the one being the prick!

great chapter

SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
It was a great story. So that was the end then? Can't wait for the sequel! :D
rozzy07 chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
Wow, well done on finishing this wonderful story, I've loved reading it from start to finish. You've certainly done yourself proud in the LimpSam world of writing. Great stuff. Still glad that you've left it open for a sequel because those brothers are still emotionally wrecked, and although physically they may be recovering mentally they are both so fragile it's scary. Looking forward to the sequel so type fast! Roz.
beyondtired chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
I can't believe you ended it there! I'm consoling myself that you already have an eye towards a sequel and that it sounds like it will be just Dean and Sam so hopefully they can get back to good.
Nate and Jake chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
This is great for being your first fanfiction. You are doing a great job. I am really enjoying reading it. Update soon.
talon81 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
great story! I loved it! and I can't wait to read the sequel! there better be one or I will cry... I will I swear! awesome job! :)
friendly chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
awe man this is all done. hurry up with the sequel
geminigrl11 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
Well, you should be very proud - you did it! First fan fic! Multiple chapters! Sam limpness! A Dean who's starting to learn what his brother really needs. And, even more importantly, a sequel! (Which, don't even THINK about backing out on that. We won't let you).

You had such neat elements in this story! And left me wondering - why would Jess and Mom tell Sam Dean was going to hurt him? Just the imaginings of a fevered brain? Or something more sinister? You are making me think!

So glad to have you as part of the SFTCOF(AR)S family! Welcome home!
faith-in-Faith chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
Ok, I'd have been very disapointed on the ednig if you hadn't promised me a sequel LOL Now, please, please let them fix things in that stroy because I feel sorry for poor Dean :(
Susan82 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
This was a great story, especially for your first time out of the gate. Of course, I'm alway up for a hurt Sammy. Dean's jealosy over sharing his baby brother w/their new family was sweet. He can be such a softy at times.

You had better not be teasing about a sequel. I'm looking forward to it!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »