Reviews for They're Here
Raven524 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
You did a really good job on this one. You had the characters down pat and just enough angst to keep me in angst heaven. I really hope you do the sequel that you've set up here...it should be interesting to see how Bobby affects the boys relationship going forward!

Good Job!
KatieLB chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
another good chapter... can't wait to see bobby again.
snchills chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
There'd better be a sequel. There's far too much stuff between them that they still have to settle. Really enjoying it so far.
kritters03 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
Great first story. I can't wait for the sequel.
citiesofsouls chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Aw. Great chapter!
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Well you've well and truly dunked your big toe in the pond of FF with this wonderful story. I know I reviewed right at the beginning begging for more but RL can be b*tch at times and time itself has run by me and now I find myself playing catch up. So 10 chapters later you have given our Sammy a major major ouchie (it always felt a little too easy that Sam could walk away with just a few pre crash bruises to worry about) and also gave our Dean more than few moments of panic and then a major pout fest of jealousy. And as you wove the brothers breakage you also allowed your secondary characters take root and hold the background story together. Your Ellen and Ash were a welcome mix to the story.

I also delighted in the fact that all the nursing staff fell in love with our deliciously compliant Sam and that Dean wanted to scream out that his difficult backtalking brother was never ever that so undemanding! Dean is, has, been consumed by a dark grief and it seems only by this latest chapter that he is starting to really appreciate what he has got left and treasure it, his brother, once again. The fact that his brother had distanced himself from him was a warning flag and with his brother now consumed with new nightmares and actually seeking solace in his brother's arms once again might mean they can move forwards toether and fight the dark forces aligned against them. Just what Sam is battling has to be more than just the vision and warnings of his mother & Jessica. Me thinks demonic manipulation is afoot here!

So again very sorry for late review status but seriously I love this story. Roz.
KatieLB chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Dean is going to be heart broken when he finds out what sam's dream are. another good chapter... carrying little sammy inside...too cute
faith-in-Faith chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
You had me very woried there around chapter nine that their relationship was unsavable, but now I have some hope again. :)

but I don't like his dreams... Wonder what's going on in his mind...
Raven524 chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
A definate 10 on the 'aw' meter! Keep up the good work!
talon81 chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
ah poor sam, love the chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
that was an appetizer, I want the full course.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
I'm such a sucker for Dean taking care of Sam when he's sleeping, and I'm also a sucker for scenes where Dean carries Sam. I always wonder how easy that would be given Sam's size, but it's still a lovely image :)

And it's good that Sam's out of the hospital, but will he ever open up to Dean again?

I look forward to more :)
geminigrl11 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Aw, Dean. You don't always have to put Sam first; you just have to learn a little patience. And even though you are buckling under the weight of your own grief and guilt, a few conversational skills wouldn't hurt you either. Sam's never going to open up if you keep at him like a bulldozer.

And Sam! I had thought that Jess and Mom were just products of his fever, but apparently, there is a lot more evil afoot! In the state he's in, and with the experiences he's had, it's going to be awfully difficult for him to choose discern what's real. Something tells me it's going to take everything the boys have between them, the bond of their brotherhood, to keep them from succumbing.

Can't wait for more! :)
bananapancakes7 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I LOVE this story :) You're doing a great job, keep it up!
beyondtired chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I'm extremely curious to know where the dreams are coming from. I assuming Sam is letting them get to him instead of talking to Dean cause he is so sick and his defences are down. I'm glad Dean didn't push him (too much), but I hope Sam talks to Dean soon.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »