Reviews for They're Here
whoaaitsmichele chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
GREAT CHAPTER.

I LOVE THIS STORY! lol
KatieLB chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
another good chapter...glad dean only thought about being an ass to ash and that he didnt actually do it. good chapter.
SilverStorm06 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
good chapter. I love how Ash said he likes institution food, that's so disgusting, and fits well with his character. :D
talon81 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
great chapter! and again great job on writing Ash! I love it! I can't wait to read more! :)
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Another good chapter!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
So Sam's doing better, but what's eating him? When will he finally break and hash things out with Dean? When will Dean stop being upset and angry and finally deal with his brother's feelings and not just his own?

Love it all-keep it up!
KatieLB chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
oh here we go! two stubborn winchesters battling it out. dean has to remember he was an ass before sam got sick... good chapter looking forward to where you going next.
Raven524 chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
Sounds like Dean' really stepped into this time! Can't wait for the next update
Surplus Imagination chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
What is up with Sam? Maybe I need to go back and reread the chapters. Seven days is a long time to get over a fever. Was Dean hiding out? Hm... It's not surprising to me that Sam is being described as sweet, but still...

Good chapter. Thanks!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
well that'll definitely drag me back for another chapter you evil thing...
beyondtired chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
I have a bad feeling that Dean is going to let his anger rule him and totally screw up any chance of finding out why Sam behaved the way he did, which I admit has me puzzled, also. Nice to see the nurses go crazy over Sam instead of Dean for once.
Carikube chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
I'm hooked! Just found this story and read all nine chapters and can't wait for more! Poor Sam. He's messed up, shutting Dean out which is a very scary thing. I hope Dean eventually sees through it, because Sam's hurting or in trouble, and he needs his brother. And Dean's protectiveness has turned into possessiveness, which is frightening. They're both off kilter and it's frightening to see.

I've put this story on chapter alert, but with the site malfunctioning, I'm not sure why I bothered. So, I'll keep checking for updates and hope to keep up with teh story that way.
talon81 chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
uh oh this isn't going to be pretty! I can't wait to read more! :)
fierfactor chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Oh, poor babies! I hope Dean gets better soon so he can be there for Sam!
Raven524 chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Another good chapter..poor Dean, can't see Sam. Good thing they have a few more relative to help out...especially cousin Ash...Man love to see Sam's reaction when he wakes up expecting Dean and sees Ash instead (LOL)
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »