Reviews for Driven To Distraction
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
:3 that's just a kind of distraction Ban can not forget...

great!
Emo-Pirate chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
very very nice! haha man that was hot!
Mabessa chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
XD

hot. HOT. H-O-T. XD

awesome job. XD
FireDragonGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Handcuffs. That was really kinky. XDD

This was really fun to read. XD I was like, I know it's all sensual and stuff, but I was laughing throughout most of the whole thing, especially with Akabane-san's strip tease and most of all,

at the end when Midou-kun commented on how Akabane-san was like a ghost and when Akabane-san replied with... what he replied. XDD

Hilarity. XD

Please type more like this! XD
Alina18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Generally I'm not into Yaoi, but this fic was awsome! Nothing was really OOC (other than the pairing itself, but what fun is canon?) and you took care to keep the conversations and other interactions realistic and believable. Also, your spelling and grammar were perfect. As far a ratings go, I'd definitely give this a ten out of ten.

Sincerely,

Alina Scharwyn
Serigala.Kitsune.Veri chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
verra good i wish i could write as well as you

it kept me engaged to the end and flows evenly

5/5

it is amazing keep up the good work
tigerHellspawn chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh... that was hot. And the mental images... -nose bleed- Damn, this would be a GREAT doujinshi.
Draiq chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
HOLY COW!

THAT WAS AWESOME! BEST LEMON EVER!

You totally rock! i wish i could write as good as you XD

-iloveanimeguys XD
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Damn that was Hot and long and very very good. I like the strip tease. Wow there are really no words I could use to describe it accurately. The greatness just rolled off it in waves. Great. *Favorites story* Love it, my fave Getbackers fic so far.

Lonely
LAW chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I cannot tell you how much I loved this. It is so perfect. You kept them in character and you made the situation realistic. I would love to post this on my new rare slash recs page.

Please e-mail me, even a no would be appreciated.

Thanks, LAW
Demonic-Angel-Kamui chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I enjoyed your story very much. I would have never imagined Akabane and Ban as a couple. Honestly, at first I was a little hesitant to read this fanfiction, but I got more than I bargained for. You are truly an amazing author. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm surprised this fic has so little reviews! It's delicious!

Two lions in the bedroom...rawr! (faints)

I had the same impression with Kagami - he and Akabane are way too similar to even be remotely attracted to each other. Fighting each other is the only way those two get off.

But what makes Ban and Akabane work is the fact that they're still polar opposites, despite the underlying bloodlust factor. Brashness vs Refinement, Emotional Suppression vs Emotional Expression...and so on and so forth... (so much territory to play in!)

(And yeah, handcuffs, whips, and bloodletting are frequently employed when I think of those two!)
koishii-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
wow.

That's all I can say, is just...

wow.

I had to print this off, simply so that i could read it again. your writing is so captivating, and I felt as if I had been in the room the entire time watching this. I was so wrapped up in it, I even started thinking about 'what it's'. Like, what if Ginji walked in right now, and stuff like that.

I thought, since Ban had mentioned a threesome, that that was where you were heading, but that wasn't even the direction you took.

But it was...wow...

Good writing, you are DEFINITELY going onto my fav's now.
GB chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Awesome! You write so well!
haruki-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
this story is beyond the word "good". i was blushing the whole entire time. but Ban should know by now that anything the Jackal wants, the Jackal GETS. mo matter the length or cost.