Reviews for Summer Sorrow
caz1969 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
a sad but woderful story
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was so sad yet sweet at the end.
kiefersgirl1971 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
A wonderful story - thank you ... it made my eyes fill up
deleted acount chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
that was really cute but kinda sad, poor Grissom. His Grandma sounds like a bitch. hehehe. but it was really good.
Myshka23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Wow, that was a great story. So touching. Great job :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow. That was amazing. I thought you captured the charcters perfectly, there was just the right amount of everything.

I loved the mix of the past and the present in the middle. It was almost as though I could see the picture in my head, as if i was watching the show.

I also loved how Sara called Brass over to help move Grissom, and how Brass had his own story to do with Grissom's birthday thing.

This story was just amazing. Thank you for writing it!

Em,

-xox-
microgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This was a was a beautifully written fic. I like the way you keep adding to Grissom's past. The way the flashbacks were interspersed throughout the piece was a nice touch. I look forward to more from you.
nzdeb chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Hi again , loved this again sad , warm and cosy if you know what I mean sara comforting gil and this back story you've created is so believable if only the shows scrip writer's could do as well , please continue this series its briliant stuff , thanks
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
What an unbelievably fantastic way to tie baseball into the story!

Nicely done. :D
lamcsi chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Powerful and sad story. Very well written. Poor little Gil.
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Amazing! I loved it!

-mystical panther
Domo Arigato chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was so beautiful and moving. I could really feel Grissom's pain and guilt through your writing. And nobody uses flashbacks quite the way you do. There's still so much left of the little guy in the Big G.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That's so sad but I love it. I love backstory. Thank you for this very emotional story.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
sweet and beautiful.
gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love the story! Great job!