Reviews for Honoring His Request
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
- yay great story! ] i love Jiraiya!
Tanya Kirkhouse chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
yeah i know that the 4th is his dad i just know it and i have a feeling that he isnt dead he is somewhere mabey in naruto's mind have you wondered what's with all the passagways in naruto's mind. well mabey he's in there somewhere everyone says that he died but they cant prove it cause when he sealed the kyuubi there was a bright white light and then it cut to naruto as a baby. i wander why naruto doesnt wander through the other passagways mabey he could find something. like his dad.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Nice one shot! Yeah i totally love that Minato is Naruto's dad, it was like damn that makes sense! :) good story!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aw that is so CUTE! Well writen too! Awesome little one shot!

-Spark
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I like it I'm love that Naruto's dad was the Fourth
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Thank you. This is truly a lovely story. I love the fact that it's in Jiraiya's POV. Good job. Hope to see read more of your writings...
shinomori kyo chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I absolutely loved this.

Makes me wonder what Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru's last names are...

The Fourth is his father. (yay) Jiraiya and Tsunade confirmed it in the newest manga chapter. (his last name isn't Uzumaki... Naruto's mom's last name is, though...)
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was great, I really liked it.
WhiteLakePriestess chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES THE FOURTH IS NARUTO'S PAPA! *victory dance* The characterization of Jiraiya and Naruto are spot-on and the interactions between the two is just pure love. Although, I believe I see a hint of Jiraiya/Tsunade in...

“Let’s get going, I need to report to that Hokage of ours before she comes looking for my head.”

... Jiraiya is married and whipped to boot. My favorite part is of Jiraiya just mentally daring people to try and deny who Naruto really is. And, oh this part just made me tear up, was the Fourth's last wishes concerning Naruto. The cloak, the Fourth's hiate, and just everything else in-between is just perfection. YOU WIN THE INTERNET!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Cool!I thought that was really good!
Yakan Kin chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You have almost render me speechless with this story. You have captured the image of the 4th as Naruto's father exactly as I have been led to believe. This story is very highly believable and is just made of pure love for the characters. I love how you wrote in Jiraiya's point of view and the banter between him and Naruto. I just wish more people will read this and send you wonderful reviews of love and admiration. I hope to see more of your writings and I will try to send a review for every story. Happy trails to the path of writing.
XxBookScarxX chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I loved this, jiraiya's character is often underated and I like how you fleshed him out. It was very touching and made me cry.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I love it!
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
(lures plot bunnies to you) I am a 'Yondaime-sama-kun-chan-ai is Naruto-sama-kun-chan-ai's father' fan, too! (the enourmous ammount of suphixes signifies my obsession with them)! Good story!
socks chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Fantastic story. This gives good insight into what kind of person Jiraiya really is.