Reviews for A new Future
Your never going to finish this are you...
Badass Nightcore chapter 3 . 1/22
UPDATE SOON PLEASE. IT'S LIKE BEEN 10 YEARS
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will Naruto meet up with the friends he had met on his travel again?
Posted the Last chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
1) please provide the English translations to the juts us in parentheses and give us a time skip warning

2) maybe write how he recruited each member of his village in a flashback.

3) use other fanfics as INSPIRATION to write a new chapter. Don't just copy it down word for word.

4)Get a beta reader for a few grammatical mistakes
Full name below chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
You could have gotten isabri to join the vulgar since she was an outcast

Bijuu Queen' Akatsuki Leader
SUPERCONFUSED chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Really confused...the chapter before was when naruto met sound 5 but this chapter makes no sense! Is this a time skip or something?! Hoed it's hi get there?!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Update again plase for fuck's sake
Please update it its freaking FUCKING awesome
kyuubilord1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Update
Cristal 498 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
please make more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Very interesting! I like it very much! Can't wait for more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Haku and Zabuza? Well they both did get deal rotten hands, so you have my vote. I am enjoying reading this AU and I look forward to seeing where it goes in future chapters.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
plzzz update! I really like this story! It's rare that Naruto goes back and doesn't help Konoha xD
I have a few suggestions though:
1) get a beta reader. You have a few grammar mistakes (maybe more, cuz I wasn't paying much attention to them)
2) Write the Jutsu names in English. Cuz in the story, take, for example, Chapter 2, you said..she learned (a bunch of jutsu names), he learned (a bunch of jutsu names), and he learned (a bunch of jutsu names)...and I was like "wait..what the HELL?! What is this author talking about?" I mean, when you just throw:

"Tayuya learned the Mizu bushin, Kage bushin, Inner deception, Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and the Shunshin form Naruto.

Both Kimimaro and Tayuya learned form the scroll - Kirigakure no Jutsu, Suiton: Kokū no Jutsu, Suirō no Jutsu, Suiton Suijinheki, Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu. Currently working on Suiton: Daibakure no Jutsu, A-rank and Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu a B-rank jutsu.

Later on they also learned henge, Bakuretsufuu, and Magen: Jubaku Satsu curtsey of Naruto aka Fox boy."

The reader will have no idea what those jutsus are. Except if they know Japanese, or else us English readers will be confused, very confused. So you should write them in English instead of putting the translation at the end of the fic, cuz it's frustrating to be like: "Hm I wonder what this jutsu means...let's scroll down and check..oh so that's what it means...now...ugh..what does this next jutsu mean? Let's scroll down and check..oh so that's what it means..now next one..ugh another one I don't understand...let's scroll down and check.." and continue like this for all the jutsu you have listed. That's a HUGE pain in the a**, sorry for the cussing.

3) This is a minor error, for Ch 3 only. You should explain at the beginning that there's a time skip, cuz when I read, I thought I read the wrong fic, cuz suddenly Itachi, Kisame, and Gaara pops out! Then Naruto showed up as an ADULT doing the introduction. Then they have created a VILLAGE and Naruto's the KAGE! I was sooo confused and had to re-read the chapter 3 times to understand what's going on. So plzzzzz next time warn us before time-skipping. Also, it would be best to write a small summary telling what had happened during the Time-skip, like...:

"In the next few years, Naruto managed to gather many valuable allies including Itachi, Kisame, Gaara..etc, by (briefly summarize how Naruto persuaded them). With all his allies and friends, Naruto created a small village named the 'Village Hidden in the Elements', which soon became a strong and large village, and Naruto was elected to be the Kage by everyone..."

Something like that should work. Put that in the beginning of Ch 3, and it should help us readers understand the situation better. Of course, don't put exactly what I said -_-

I hope you find my review useful. I will be patiently awaiting for your next update, all the while wishing you haven't abandoned this fic :)

If you did abandoned it (since you haven't updated it for YEARS!), you should let others adopt it, or put up an announcement telling us.
Ankreiyas chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
PLEASE update?!
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This is great, a good original idea for a back in time fic. Oh, and here's a translation for 'Village of the Hidden Elements'

Yōsokure no Sato

It's a pretty bastardized translation though, here's rundown of it, remember Japanese reading is backwards for names in Western it would be 'Sato no Yōsokure':

Anyway:
Yōso - Elements
kure - 'Hidden', not really, closest translation to hidden was 'nightfall' but every other village name has that suffix in canon.
no Sato - Village of