Reviews for Concern for a Good Night's Sleep
SoulMore chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
FAN!~
adrdem chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
.OC-ness much on Doc's side.

This chapter is too short to be called a chapter.
Malbro King chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
F-ck the person who said it. It was good and well collected. )
redtart chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Eh. Not particularly well written. Not particularly not well written. Kind of amateur with the plotline and with the dialogue. Italicized thoughts are always bad too. The 'Oh. How thoughtful of you. Thank you very much.' line would be much more in character if Rusty was saying it out loud sarcastically to Brock, throwing him off, but actually meaning it. All and all, I'd give it a C.
Koneko Shoujo Sarah chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wait. I'm confused. What is this about?

Is this slash? I can't tell.

I mean, it's not a bad story. It's written well and what not. I just can't tell what the hell it's about, or what the point is.
A chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was beautiful. I loved the subtlety of it and how in-character Doctor Venture and Brock were. The words that weren't said absolutely made this fic.

I love it.
mgs otaku chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow. That was... actually really good. Though I have to wonder if Dr. Venture would think those things quite so loudly to himself... though they may be under there somewhere.

Very good, and despite the slight slash you purport to have included, I think that even without reading it that way it is very much keeping in character, particularly for Brock who I think is very likely to pick up a grown man and put him to bed. It's just how he rolls.
Muselet chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well handled. I'm pleased that the slash was very light rather than the typical 'woo look yay gaysex' kind of thing where everything is blatant and practically out of a Harlequin romance; the subtlety is a nice touch and very cute. It's also written well. Good job.
J.L. Stone chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was quite cute, actually. I don't usually go for the Brock/Doc paring, but I must admit, you pulled it off. Besides, I think that IS probably how Doc feels about Brock. He's kinda . . . funny sometimes.