Reviews for Night Terrors
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Those were some wired cupcakes!
She should be kept away from a kitchen.
Restraining order on all kitchens. Lol
only-looking chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Man, Kim's cooking really is lethal, isn't it? Not sure how she's managed not to kill anybody yet. And poor Shin - they must be really bad if they make him question his sexuality.

This was great fun, especially with everybody having very good reasons for letching on someone else. Hmm, Freudian much? Of course, you did say this was AU (or AU AU). Which is good, because I don't want any of these characters having thoughts like these, even subconscious ones.

My favorite part was watching everyone knowing they were doomed and desperately trying to get out of it, then walking right into their doom at Kim's adorably hopeful expression and trying to think of polite things to say that weren't lies. Just hilarious.

I have to say, though, I half expected this to end with Kim completely unaffected and then trying to foist the leftovers on the others for breakfast...
DarXe chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
This was very funny. I have to admit, that all the dereams left me saying, "Ewwww!" With shiver. LOL
EcchiKitten chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I thought this story was really really funny to read xD I loved this chapter the most tho just because they were all freaking out on each other for, what someone would think, no apparent reason. Kinda wish I could of seen what would have happened if they DID explain their dreams to each other haha
MoonStruckMonster chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i really like your story's. i do, but this one seemed just useless. i've read the entire series but i just don't see how this fits in.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Great work.
InsaneMagician chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
intense!

I like that scene. it's just too great. definetly worth faving.

Star, great job. I can say I got the perfect rat lab. just wondering, time span between this story and Underdogs?

just curious...

other than that, once again, great job.
InsaneMagician chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
intense.

logical and sane, yet so out of bounds. no one had a dream with Kim but she had a dream with Tatsu. at least it wasn't Shin.

next morning is going to be great.

I'm off to read then

great job once again Star, great job
InsaneMagician chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
and here, I thought you wouldn't write two stories with the same topic. now this story makes me wonder who would dominate a relationship between Trin and Shego.

that was shocking. great job none the less. and great way to present convicting situations.

that was freaking awesome.
InsaneMagician chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
first off, thank you for not letting be incest.

actually, looking at it in retrospect and the fact that Trin did see their interactions as rivalry siblings did, it was kind of incest.

still, it was freaking awesome. they have all felt like they could happen for one reason or another and this one has so much of that. specially since its almost like Shego and Kim interact to certain point; they thought they hated each other after all.

great chapter, I'm not going to guess who's on Shego's thought.

also, I just gotta fav this story now, it's way to good
InsaneMagician chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I swear this is my first time reading this story.

I didn't expect to be right about Tatsu's dream and now I'm scared of guessing on about Trin.

still, I am assuming she's going to have a dream about Kim, and I really hope to be wrong. or maybe it's Shego? I rather it be Shego and not incest, but I still go with my first choice.

this is killing me! I want to know!

I'm liking it so far; learning so much about these characters and their worst nightmares...

will Trin's include heights?

lol

once again, good job
InsaneMagician chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
to say least, that was intense.

who would have known that Shin would fear that soo much...

I wonder if Trin's going to dream about heights.

I also wonder if Tatsu would feel like Shin did in his dream about Trin, only that the Dragon would feel it for Shin.

this is damn interesting to say least.
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol

that was beautiful.

fear the cupcakes! they are meant to kill us!

I doubt Kimmie could actually hurt someone on purpose, but she did need to be more conscious of the others and then she could see how great they felt about eating their food.

I love the ironies, the comments, everything was good.

going to the next chap here.

great job once again Star
ErnestTheGuy chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
i cannot believe you actually put them through that. it must have been fun
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
omg that is such a huge lol. cmon man cup cakes. and you made such a big deal out of it. but i guess that Kim cooking really is that bad.