Reviews for Forgive Me If I Forget You
love2read444 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
please use spaces
Jessica Granies chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Umm sorry to say but I don't like it first of all it's just one thing and second the words are all squished together why bother writing a summery when you don't even have a full complete story
FizzyLemonade chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I don't see how people don't get that you put no spaces in because you were not able to. Although I think it might be a joke, it still CLEARLY says that it was intentional (whether because it's a joke or your space key is genuinely broken) and people nowadays are just stupid.
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
update this soon please
RachelFaith00 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ummmm what?
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oh I get it. All 24 of your other stories are fine. Your an adult. This is just a stupid joke. I now rate this story -0/100. (Negative 0/100) I'm happy to say I'm reporting your joke, hopefully to teach you a lesson. Dang, all that texting for nothing! I want to cuss, but I'm not that low... it's even better than what you did, jerk.
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
If you can't take that, stop now. Your not a writer until you can take that. If you get knocked down, get back up! If you teeter on the edge, regain your balance! If you do a backflip, good for you. Writing has rewards and consequences. If you only want rewards, but don't want the other stuff, you're not a writer. Thank you for listening, PM me if you like. I'm xOSw33tiePieOx. :) I will look forward to your updates! Chao, *Sweetie
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
'ur story sucks del it b4 it burns ppls eyes and ends human populatin'. That is a flame. A large flamer you want to avoid is Lord Kelvin. He is 100% pure hell. Lucky for you, he only strikes in the STH archive. I hope this review helped you, that would make very happy. If you delete these reviews, this story, or flame an answer towards me in an update, I'd know you were never ready for writing. Not everyone is going to praise you. There will be flamers and constructive critics, too.
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
And you steer it and show it where to go, but I'm like a map. I try sometimes not to be confusing (we all know it happens), but people with brains LESS than the size of a pea understand me. I'm helpful and nudge you torwards the right direction. Fanfiction, I understand, is a place for beginnings, but that's what we're there for. We help you. Flamers are different. They burn you down and show no mercy, while giving no help at all. For example a small flamer could be someone who tells you this...
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You do not need to put the date of writing. Fanfiction made a feature where readers can see when it was made and updated. If you have nothing to say in your A/N, why even put it there in the first place? Don't worry, this 'pointless mini-rant' as you probably put it, is almost over. Diary format... it's stupid, unoriginal, disliked by many, and it makes no sense. Sort out this story so someone doesn't crush your ego! (I'm unsure if I did it already). I understand this is your story...
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Sorry but I have limited writing space. I'm texting this. OK, length. People will remain loyal to you and your story if you make it lengthy! They are gone forever if the story is short and lame. Your grammar and spelling... it's pretty ok to be honest. But then again, nobody is perfect and with no spaces, people can't understand and they think, and I quote from a friend who read this... What the hell? Take it from personal experience. OK... as for your beginning entry...
xOSw33tiePieOx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hello. I am a constructive critic. They are healthy for you. If you delete this review, I will truly know if you are too much of a woos to take this seriously. Alright, first of is the good stuff. Great plot, it could be a really good story... if you got better at writing. Sorry, that was all the good stuff. Now the bad; you need to learn about that big wide button that says 'SPACE'. That button is your friend. Use it well. I've seen horrible stories and they all use spaces. Next is your length.
Blacka12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
im not trying to be mean, but you should probably finish this before your reviewers go on a rampage. (P.S. also not trying to be mean, but dont forget spaces! I really hope you finish it soon! :) )
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010