Reviews for The Promise
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/8
Awwwwwww...
I love it!
Ahhh, this was dark and horrible, then lighter and sweet... Aww! and a puppy. xD heh.
:P I'd like to see how these two do when they're older, and hunting stuff... d'you think it would go better, with fewer personal issues, since their father seems a bit better and they're closer? :3 I wonder how that would goooo! xD hahaha
Anyway, nice story! thanks for your work. :P
AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/4
AHHH!
FRICKIN REPORTERS. THAT IS IT. THAT IS THE FINAL EVIL THAT THE WINCHESTER BROTHERS SHOULD FACE IN THE NEXT SEASON... xD hahahaha
... O.O
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/4
AHHHHH!
Good gods!
...Wow, shoot me, but this is pretty amazing so far... awwrrghhh
Pretty realistic depiction of the situation, too, I think.
GRAH
SaraB chapter 3 . 1/23
Oh my , this seriously made me feel this tingly feeling that I feel when I read fluffy fanfics
Well done I wish this continued
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 1/14
Ack! The feels! This... This is perfection fic-sonified (like personified, but not... No? Ok, I'll just go back to my corner now)
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This was so heart wrenching. God. It's horrible that people actually kidnap like this, and the victims have to endure horrible things. However I'm glad this has a happy ending. That's pretty much what stopped me from bawling my eyes out. :)
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
This is a really awesome story. Just wanted to say that. :)

- Tasha
PshhAnonymous chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
This story was quite interesting, the different way in which you lined up the relationships. I really liked it along with the plot development, good job as always! -Dawn
CastleQuill chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Really great story! God, you had me absolutely terrified for a while, I honestly thought Dean was going to die! Thanks for not killing him - my heart couldn't have taken that. And I love the ending!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Amazing! Great story, best fanfic ever.
Audrey Noxy chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I really like this story. To read about how they fought for survival when they were young made it really good. Great job...have you ever thought about doing a sequel for when there older? Like years this happened?
samisnotevil chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
What a wonderful fic. Perfect ending. Thanks for writing.
BelovedShadow chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Oh my god this is perfect. I loved every single bit of it. I don't know what touched me more, John being the father that, as viewers, we've always wanted him to be - or the truth and touching aspects of Sam and Dean's relationship. I felt every moment deep in my soul as I read, and I'm sure that this fic will be haunting me for days to come. Which is a good thing, by the way, and a testament to your brilliance as a writer. Thank you so very much for sharing your words.
eric684 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Wow, Gillian, this is good storytelling! I would pay to read more stories you write.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013