Reviews for The Promise
hiddlesass chapter 3 . 9/23
First of all, this is one of my first and favorite Wincest fics, and I love it so much I've read it several times now. :) Second, I just wanted to mention that it would probably take more like 40-60 days for Sam and Dean to be dying of starvation, especially if they were healthy and had a little food and a steady source of water.
I really love that John was so accepting of Sam and Dean's closeness. I feel like a lot of fics paint him as a terrible, abusive person who cares of nothing bit revenge. I like that you were able to show how much he loves Sam and Dean while also including the conflicts between John and Sam, as well as how that affects Dean.
Just my 2 pennies. :)
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 9/13
I loved it!
Yukino-chan chapter 3 . 6/28
It's great!
goddessoftheexotic chapter 3 . 6/24
Amazing. I could say so much more, but amazing sums it up perfectly :)
Charismatic Mouse chapter 3 . 5/26
WOW! What a great read! Thanks!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 3 . 5/17
Well I did it. I finished it in one night. It took like 3 hours, start to finish. I took a couple (somewhat lengthy) emotional breaks for small emotional breakdowns. I loved it. X) I'm masochistic like that what can I say. Beautifully written. You even made it so I could set aside my hate for john and my hand's rage/disgust shivers that occurred apon reading his name as his POV was introduced. The whole first chapter I couldn't tell if I was more distressed or aroused so that was an interesting combination. Your "666" page breaks had me snickering (for asorted, obvious reasons and also because there is a beautiful YouTube video you should watch - but it's unavailable on mobile ): - of the song My Name Is Satan with clips of Lucifer from the show, the ending is the comedian who sings it cheerfully exclaiming "666!") And your story was moving, depressing, (sexy) and heart warming/destroying and is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions I have read, and I have read... Too many X)
Thank you for taking the time to create this and share it with the online community, it was a work of art :)
RiverSongTam chapter 3 . 4/30
Oh. My. God! This goes on the list of most beautiful/feelsiest things I have read in quite some time. Thank you for writing! Rest assured, you have reduced me to an emotional wreck! :P
Kat chapter 3 . 4/10
Very well done!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/8
I love it!
Ahhh, this was dark and horrible, then lighter and sweet... Aww! and a puppy. xD heh.
:P I'd like to see how these two do when they're older, and hunting stuff... d'you think it would go better, with fewer personal issues, since their father seems a bit better and they're closer? :3 I wonder how that would goooo! xD hahaha
Anyway, nice story! thanks for your work. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/4
... O.O
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/4
Good gods!
...Wow, shoot me, but this is pretty amazing so far... awwrrghhh
Pretty realistic depiction of the situation, too, I think.
SaraB chapter 3 . 1/23
Oh my , this seriously made me feel this tingly feeling that I feel when I read fluffy fanfics
Well done I wish this continued
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 1/14
Ack! The feels! This... This is perfection fic-sonified (like personified, but not... No? Ok, I'll just go back to my corner now)
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This was so heart wrenching. God. It's horrible that people actually kidnap like this, and the victims have to endure horrible things. However I'm glad this has a happy ending. That's pretty much what stopped me from bawling my eyes out. :)
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
This is a really awesome story. Just wanted to say that. :)

- Tasha