Reviews for The Promise
Halimede chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Quite possibly the best story I have ever read. The emotions in this story nearly tore me apart. You poured your heart out in this and it shows in every word us readers read. I will never forget this and even though it made me want to break down and cry troughout most of it, I will continue to come back and read many more times as long as I'm obsessed with the world of fanfiction. I could go on and on about how much this story made me feel but i fear it will bore you to death. So my only words are this: continue writing.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
You OWN me. This was amazing! I am going off to read your other stuff now...I am officially addicted! I love the way you treated John too...so many people make him the bad guy all the time...but you gave him heart. Beautiful.
roswellwbfan chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Terrific. Wonderful. Well done.
suzakuforever chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I love you. This fic touched my heart. *Teary-eyed*
greatestheights chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I'm not even sure I have the right words to give this the review it deserves.

It was breathtaking, very real and intense, and I loved every moment of it as much as I hated the situation the boys were in. You did a great job capturing their strongest emotions, and it's the first Supernatural fic I've read with nothing supernatural in it. I'm usually not one for Wincest, but this didn't feel like incest to me at all.

It felt like it was what they needed from each other, and you captured their relationship well.

John felt very real to me in this, like an actual father instead of a military general. Great, great job with that.

I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work!
NightEyes chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
I have just finished your story and I was amazed. It’s so good! Well written and it made me both laugh and cry. _ You described the love between Dean and Sam so well. Keep up the good work! :)
CutieCay22 chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Loved this! So cute that he got his puppy, what did he name her? I also was tearing up at some parts, love the bond between the two.
Leila The Vampiress chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
This is such a good story. I actually was teraing up in parts.. That has only happend twice ever reading a fanfic.

Its just that good.

I loved it.

Thats a very well written piece there.
Cannibalistic Gypsy Girl chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Oh, wow. This was amazing. It reminded me of the first time I read Flowers in the Attic. That dread in the pit of my stomach, that no one will find them. The tightness in my chest when they get out, and I know the story isn't over, and the heartache has just begun. It hurts so much, I want to stop reading, but the story is so consuming, I cant. It's wonderful, and beautiful, and wow. :) Forgive me for my incoherent praise, but this almost struck me speechless. Great story.
astalder27 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
OMG, amazing job! I loved everything about this story. Sam and Dean are so cute. I loved it when Sam finally yelled at Dean! Sequel please!
Cailin chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
What did he name the dog?
LenJade chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
This was an incredible story. It totally sucked me in and I couldn't take my eyes off the page. It felt so real and totally intense. The knowledge of psychology and the tatcile way your words absorb a reader are magnificent. I'm not just saying that. I work hard to write, but this is very very good. I'm devouring the rest of your work and so far it all meets this high standard, but I have to say, this story is my favorite. I kinda want more of this story.

I want to go even deeper into the captivity and what their father has been going through. I bet the tapping of SOS and the scraping at the bricks drove the boys nuts. Repetitive stuff like that... (shivers)... I can just see them screaming adn breaking down, only to pull themselves together for their brother.

God... it's so horrific. It gives me chills. I just can't help standing and applauding their strength. You really made them feel real to me. Great job! Again, thank you so much for writing this, for posting it. You are trully gifted.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
I'm stunned, breathless, on the verge of tears, and all those things that don't normally happen when I read a fanfic that has more then simple brotherly love in it. Somehow, even though Sam and Dean are having sex and the like... this really doesn't seem like incest. That word is dirty and ugly and awful, but this isn't. I loved this story so much, it was... amazing, breath taking and beautiful are just some of the words I can think of. And John letting Sam and Dean have a puppy at the end was just the perfect touch to a wonderful story. Definitely going into favourites.
Lily Carroll chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Oh God...your fic was frightening, melancholic, sadness, hope and...love...

Their relationship is delicate and sweet. The scenes are pretty, and story very very very cool!

Thanks for the wonderful text!
talon81 chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
awesome story! you did a great job! I loved it! :)
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »