Reviews for The Promise
Fyrerayne chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
OH. MY. GOD. This is so good! I LOVE IT! Theres not much else to say...

-Animal
ephiny63 chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Congrats, the story was wonderful, insightful and intriguing as well, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Hugs Michelle
Quino27 chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
That was so nice! One brother brought the other back and the other way around. So, he died. They won’t ever find the other pair of siblings, will they? Even the scare those reporters got for what they did should be enough, cause daddy can be really intimidating, but I’d really like them to get charged with something. Sam is a minor, and they did harm him too, there should be something to be done. If Dean ever finds out! I bet he’ll want to hunt them down! Can’t wait for the next (and final? Only 3?) part!

Bye!
Antigone11 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
This is fabulous! Great psychological study of their relationship. I wonder if the creep was trying some kind of twisted experiment with the three different compositions of the sibling pairs. *shudder* Love both how they coped with their imprisonment and the aftermath. Can't wait for an update!

Just curious, was your inspiration for this story that girl in Belgium who was kidnapped and kept in the cell in the ground for years?
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Yes i liked this story i just hope that is Sam drama...
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Wow, okay I thought that the first part was great but this one is excellent, I was so there that I didn't even realise it when I got to the end. Well done, I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to part 3.

Loved the bit with John and the reporter, I could actually see that happening.

Hugs Ephiny
H.T.Marie chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Gah! I sure hope you've got another quick update planned, cuz i can't stand the suspense.

HT
papered chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
I love you. I really do.
fairyntoad14 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Wow, talk about tearing my heart out and shredding it into little tiny pieces. I love the emotion in this piece. Even though it makes me want to cry all over the place.
Ultimate Raisin chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Wow. Beautiful and haunting.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh thank you , thank you. I saw a new story from you and printed it out - all eighteen pages of it- to read at work during my breaks, and it so made my day. This broke my heart too. I'm coming back to read the second part after I eat dinner. Thanks,

HT
Abacus 777 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
This story is sending shivers down my spine - creepy! So glad they got rescued, but it's going to take a long time to get over the trauma of this. Looking forward to more.
Quino27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was really angsty! I had completely given up hope anyone would find them! Will they be in time? As it seems neither of them will be in a position to talk to anyone when they'll be rescued, will John get to them sooner or later? I hope he didn't think something supernatural got them and the boys spend weeks recovering without John there to protect them from supernatural dangers, pissed of kiddnapers/murderes and from people with good intentions, who could be the worse since you know what they say about good intentions...

Bye!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
interesting.
papered chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I don't even like Wincest, but I love where this story is going. Those Sam-and-Dean moments are so heartbreaking, and I can't for more.

Update soon!