Reviews for The Promise
HellFire2488 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
This story is fantastic. I don't even know what to say. Your style of writing is very descriptive, and you really portrayed all of the emotions that they felt through everything they went through. I especially love the way you wrote John. A lot of the stories I've read usually make him out to be too hard, but I think you really did a great job on his character.

Anyway, I loved reading this, and I can tell that this is a story I will keep coming back to in the future. Thanks for sharing this with us!
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Aw! Puppy!

I loved reading every bit of this. You have great talent as a writer. _
Panda Blitz chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
A puppy! So cute

I have to say, this is one of the best supernatural story I read, thank you for posting it.
strangelyLIGHT chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Holy fuck I thought this was the whole story. But nope. Killer writing c:
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Cute fic!
Gi chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This was actually beautiful, you're such a good writer :-)
mememeems chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
wow this was incredible! very intense! very emotional! i loved this!
curvesforever chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Wow.
Shiruy chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
That was so intense and touching and just plain wonderful. Thank you very much for writing this, I'm so happy I stumbled across this story!
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
that was great! and so intense! even though it was only the first chapter and therefore not the end o the brothers i was still on the edge of my seat and teary eyed. and john was perfect too.
kaimenwolf chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I've never read a single Sam/Dean story before and I've been really missing out! You wrote splendidly. Beautifully. This was an amazing story.
Lullyra chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
This fanfiction is amazing. I was almost crying when I was reading. Forgive my lack of vocabulary for say that I really love your fic. I have no words. It's just perfect. Thank you very much.
Bubba Lee chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Wow! That was a great story!
PokeyDotes chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I normally don't do the whole wincest thing, but this was amazing. It was emotionally compelling and very well-written. The events and reactions of the characters to the various situations were very realistic and made for an excellent read.
minebellatilli chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I'm so happy I found this story again. When I first read it I was blown away. Upon reading it again, I find that it is even better than I remembered.

Their story rings so true. So painful to read. How seamless and natural their bond developed in their prison. The fact that they didn't escape unfazed by their ordeal, all happy and sexing away like bunnies as soon as they got out - that is what makes this fic so amazing.

It is so fitting that two thirds of the story deals with the aftermath. The fact that the brother became equals when they were dying - that was just so right, how could it be different? The whole story rings so true.

I love that it also changed John. That even through his worry he lets his boys know that he acknowledges how close they have become, he understands - at the same time as he tries to be in denial. He offers comfort and respect, not judgement, even as he worries. The way he puts two and two together that it was in fact Sam who took care of Dean after.

Wish I could convey just how good I think this one is. Just thanks.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »