Reviews for The Promise
ilikecrystals chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Really well written and you kept the boys and Jonh in character which I really appreciated. Fantastic story and kept me glued to every word. Bravo!

Only saw one typo and I mention it because I'm OCD - fug instead of fog. Can't remember where, just remember I wanted to mention it.

Thanks for such a great read!
ChasingProse chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
ZOMG. This story is like, freaking amazing. I love it. To death. It is incredible. And the characterizations were great and I got through the hospital scenes even though I hate IVs with a passion. Regardless, I bow and take my hat off to you, madam, because you are a wonderful writer.
Kaitsa chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
This is the first Supernatural fic I read and review, and I absolutely loved it!

Too bad it's finished.

But I just saw on your profile there's lots more, so I guess I'll be busy :)

I loved you real you made Sam and Dean, their bond never vulgar but deep and intimate. Totally sweet :)
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Best story i have read in a while. Keep up the excellent work. I LOVED IT. Loved how John finally figured out how to be a dad and not a drill sargent too. It was excellent. ;)
debzzz chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Okay, honestly, have you ever written anything that's not sickeningly good? Every fic of yours has me totally hooked up! I think the part in the first chapter, when the boys first touched each other, with all the need, the desparation and fear of being left in that prison, is one of the best things I've ever read! Your characterisations and the emotional built up simply amaze me! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful fics with us!
Jakey chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Yespy, Yespy, Yespy.

very nice *nods*
NK chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
*bows in the presence of greatness*

That was extremely well written. You did a fine job with the set-up of this story. It wasn't random and held a purpose. I loved it.
AlexisStarFlame chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
That was really good. Very detailed and as in character as it could be. Is there any hope for a sequal?
rebellion2fate chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Awe, I loved the ending. :) It left me all warm and fuzzy after the otherwise emotional roller coaster that this fic consisted of. This story was really well written and I'm utterly relieved I was able to sit and read it straight through without having to wait for updates- I'm not sure I could have lasted. :P Sam and Dean's reactions to their trauma were very realistic and I felt my heart break with theirs as they struggled to find a balance in normalcy again. Wonderfully written. Really.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ohmmygod. I am seriously teared up over here. I was lost to sniffles by the time Sam had Dean promising that they would "leave together" and I finally broke at this last scene with them.

I adore how the development of the wincest kind of rubbed Dean the wrong way at first, but kept getting overruled by other things like Sammy's comfort. Awesome, awesome. Im SO GLAD to see there's a part 2! I was seriously scared for a second there and I have the tears to prove it...

xoxo
Jade chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Excellently written. You did an incredible job keeping the boys to their characters and showing those small moments of weakness for Dean with Sam right there helping. I absolutely loved it, very well done.
missuspadfootnmoony chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
That was, hands down, the BEST Supernatural story I have ever read. Mind you, I went into this story because of the word "wincest". But my gosh did you turn it into the most bittersweet conjoining of those boys. I can't tell you how many times I started crying. But a few moments come to mind.

When they started losing hope down in that prison. When Sam held out long enough to tell the rescuers to help his brother. When John had to steady himself when Dean woke up and Sam "woke up". To the ending when John told Sam about his recommendation for the dog. Superb. Amazing.

And I was so pissed about that reporter. What the hell was she thinking? I mean, what kind of person would be so cruel as to thrust something like that in front of a boy who had just escaped hell? The cruelities of man are astounding.

But, I especially loved the ending. Taking something mentioned in the beginning-Sam arguing with Dean about why John wouldn't let him have a dog-and tying it in with such a happy moment at the end. It couldn't have been a better finale.

I loved this:

"You done good, Johnny," Bobby murmured.

John thought he was probably talking about giving in and letting Sam have his puppy. Maybe even that he meant bringing the boys here and giving them a summer of peace.

Or just maybe he was talking about those two miracles down there. His sons. Mary's sons. And the fact that John was finally figuring out that they were everything in the world that was important.

Thank you for this!
Alix26 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
omg, this was very good. i imagined the angsty stuff and almost cried! lol that hasn't happened in the longest time i tell ya.
KaylaRyan17 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Amazing! I loved it! You are a very good writer :D
Tomorrows Dust chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Oh my God, what an amazing story! I was hooked from the first few lines and I've been stuck to my seat till the very end, absolutely magnificently done Really, after reading too much fanfiction I'm not used to stories having actual plot lines anymore, so this was a wonderful surprise ;) You mixed the exact right amounts of realism, plot and just plain cuteness between Dean and Sam and it's really one hell of a tale. And so very original! Wow, just really, I was blown away,

thank you for putting it up here, it totally rocks :D,

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust