Reviews for Academy Days: The Burn
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really great use of Alternate reality. I really liked the way that the characters acted outside of situations we're used to seeing them in. Good job.

-kitty
Rebel's Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow... that was just.. wow. This story is just amazing. I really hope you continue with it, it is an incredible beginning that will hopefully take us through an incredible adventure.

Blessed Be
KallistoG chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Bravo :)

This fic is everything a oneshot should be. It's very well written...not yet another of those 'sure you did ok' fictions out there...but you seem to possess genuine talent for storytelling.

This was witty, funny and dead sexy at the same time.

This only included two Galactica characters...in an unknown location... yet you captured the very essence of the show there ;)

You deserve to be applauded for this piece as a whole :)
PerceptivexMind chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Fantastic! Will there be more or will this be the only chapter for this fic?
Jaby chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved it. Sexy and vibrating. Great job!
Dani Shafer chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Please tell me there will be more? You have such a wonderful writing style and your description was right on. I'd love to read more, and find out if you have other stuff! Hot! Hot! Hot! I love the chemestry you draw out of them! And of course something had to frak it up! Gah! More! Soon!
bellabeau chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was great. I love premini fic's. I hope there is more to come!
Ruj chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
adored it, more please.

Inara
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was fraking awesome! More more more! Please!
larathejock chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
oo! suspense. i love it! please continue this!
IloveBSG chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wow! What an absolutely fabulous piece of writing! You really set the scene, the dialogue sizzled, and the sexual tension was incredible. Please continue this story – and soon, please!