Reviews for Maps
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very sweet! What more can I say? Gotta love the fluff!
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is something to be proud of. I am definately not a fan of G/S but somehow the whole idea was enough to keep me interested until the end. I'm glad I read it.

A.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Gorgeous.
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You truly have a gift!
heather N chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Dude that was excellent, I would have never ever though of that and that was damn good too. I think that was the best fac ive read in like forever :) keep those ideas and make them as good as this 1 and dude you'll be the best :) have a good day bye
CSIfreak89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Amazing. just wonderful. your story flowed so well and the many meanings of maps was really great!
WingAvis103 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
first: i love one-shots

second: I love Fanfics based on great songs (even if they aren't songfics)

third: i love Sara Sidle and Gil Grissom

fourth: This is the best discribtion of sara sidle I've ever read

fiveth: This is the best GSR Story I've ever read

sixth: You can definetly be proud of this!

wow!
Parsley Pinwheel chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Le guh. That was really good! And so refreshing after wading through a good deal of not good GSR fics. I loved your use of language and the repititon of maps. Well written and well done! Write more! Woo!
BringMeGiants chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Damn, damn, damn.

That was bloody awesome! AWESOME I SAY!

Great idea, perfect characterization, beautifully written!
Sazmuffin chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was beautiful. I loved it. It was so perfectly in tune with Sara that it was almost scary. You nailed it. Well done.
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Amazing. I can't even describe it, this is so good. :D

I love the imagery you used with the various sorts of maps.

-Stranger
Ms. Giggles chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Now THIS is the kind of originality that this forum has been sadly lacking of late. For all you wanna-be authors, please note that there is no overabundance of irrelevant song lyrics, no innumerable mention of Dr. Lurie, none of the tired old garbage that prevails on This story is well thought out, nicely formatted, AND has good spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Read and learn, kiddies!
Weeaboo chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
It's Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Good Story :)
Grisslybear chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great song, great story! ;)
anonymous01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very well-done. An interesting take on the idea of maps, but I loved it!