Reviews for Sirius’ Daydream
anna molly lupin chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
"Sirius wished he could grab hold of his friend, envelop him in a hug and give him something that would make him forget all about studying. He wanted to show the werewolf how much he was in love with him, wanted to stroke Remus’ messy mop of brown hair, kiss him and touch him everywhere."

ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO o/

SiRem ( Sirius/Remus ) is my favourite pairing too (:. I loved your fanfic. I've read "Daydream" and I just LOVED it. I'll read "Sharing Dreams". ( curious )

kisses see ya ;**
bluecanada chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel

!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
great

i like this better than remus's

though they were both awesome
Draco's Squib chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
YAY! Hahaha woot. I love it. I was wondering if he noticed Remus's little "problem". Hehe.
HmmmHmm chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Good stories. Just wondering, are you planning on doing a third? Where the dreams come togeather and Sirius and Remus get togeather? Just wanted to know ...
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
could you maybe write a 'chance'. lol. loved it a'course.
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ooh, that was a lovely sequel. Sirius was very sweet and sexy in this, and I loved the state that Remus was in at the end. Are the two going to share their daydreams with each other? I hope so!