Reviews for The Risk it Took
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 3/21
Interesting.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
These stories made me cry they were so beautiful. They all touched on those really difficult times in life that many girls go through and you did a beautiful job of it. Don't stop writing you have a wonderful talent for writing.
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I wish I could leave a lenthy and eloquent review, but... I love it. End of story.
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
WOW I LOVED THis short story type thing! I espeacially loved Hermione's and Luna's because i feel like alot of people feel the way they did. You know. not thinking people will except nothing but perfect from them and feeling sad and faded and not apart of the world. good job. loved reading it!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
SUCH a spot-on characterization.
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
This is the best one-shot I've ever read about Hermione. It's perfect in how it describes her, and so insightful. Thank you. x
Ron Lover6789 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
This one was very intriguing. I love the depth you've added to Luna's character which is already very three dimensional.

This chapter was just as well done as the other two.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
You are a magnificent writer. This captures someone who's so afraid of what other people think she never allowed anyone to make an accurate interpretation of the real her. You've done it beautifully. You have the ability to capture extremely difficult emotions perfectly with your infallible use of words.

Well done.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was quite touching. You've done a wonderful job capturing how painful it is to have to say goodbye to a sibling.

Really brilliant!
Glorious Clio chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Excellent fic! Great job!
Paradoxxia chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
To the point: This has depth and subtly. Work like this stands out amongst all the vapid romance stories. It's a look and dissection of character, and it really is amazing. Please, keep writing.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Aww this is really good! I really loved it! :]
It'sAllForYou chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
That was just beautiful and perfect and delicious. Everything it should have been.
wordwitch chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
That was gorgeous... You are an amazing writer.

I look forward to more updates. )
BeBedeski chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Wow. Just really Wow.

I'm sorry I can't articulate right now, but just so you know, it was marvaleous.

Nin's quote fits it perfectly and I was so very touched by the way you described womenhood and growing up.

Honestly. WOW.