Reviews for Faulty Connections
I too surprised by the lack of reviews on this little piece, nice story, well written too.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very very nicely done. I loved the story. Poor Lucas getting his wires all crossed. I loved that Darwin doused Bridger too. giggles. Very Darwin like. I can just picture the dolphin doing that too. Keep up the great work. _
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Fantastic story :o)

I loved it!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Aw, poor Lucas! I was reminded of part of a song by Alphaville (I think) called Forever Young:

"Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, are you gonna drop the bomb or not?"

I was thinking about this song when Lucas was in the infirmary:

*Lucas locked eyes with the captain, searching them deeply for the truth. Nathan could tell the boy desperately wanted to believe what he was hearing but just wasn't able to accept the possibility. Nathan sighed deeply; the kid had come a long way since he'd been on the boat but he still had a long way left to go.*

nice story, it gave me a few tears! :-)
Pip3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i love it! i love this story!
Bianca chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Hey, noticed there weren't too many reviews for this little fic. Can't think why as it's awesome :o)

I like the way you portrayed the relationship between Bridger and Lucas without getting tacky. I also enjoyed the stand-off. Very nicely done.
TAG chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I thought it was an excellent story. Well written with a good story-line. I greatly enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2000