Reviews for Irritation Legato
iluvBlooQKazoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I play the flute! though I haven't touched mine since the 8th grade but hey its worth it because I love playing the flute. All in all a very good story, wish there were more but thats your decsion not mine I'm just the fan of your story. O read & review mine, I'm trying to post another Fosters fanfic but it won't post the whole thing.
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
HA! Reminds me of "Berry Scary", where Terrence was secretly watching the soap opera. ,
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
-chuckles- I play the flute in marching band as well, and the vision of Terrence squeaking out and F# or maybe a high, HIGH Bb is just too much to bear. You know, we have two guys in our flute setion... And goodness, what sort of band meets only once a week? Ah, well, I suppose it IS better he joined band than chorus... I'm in choir, too, and that would just be horrible. Anyways, good one-shot.

-Audrey
Dead Promises chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
funny!

He should have DEFINETLY joined the chorus!

LOL
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was very funny. Terrance playing the flute. I really enjoyed. Very well written. Excellent job.
lilanimefan1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
There used to be a guy in my band that played the flute. He was really good, from what I hear. Anyway, I really liked how you arranged your writing, but you might want to check over your grammar before you post something next time. It was only minor stuff, you know, misplaced comas and whatnot. It happens to everyone, just look over it again or get a beta to look it over. Sometimes you miss stuff like that. You have a lot of raw talent, and your descriptions and vocabulary aren't exsactly (spelled it wrong) what I would call limited. Keep up the good work!
Purple MCCoy chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Nice and Short. For some reason I can actually picture terrence play a instrument. And He would stunk at the chorus,but that's just me.
Dude13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ha! Short, but also sweet...never pictured that ked to be a flutist, or realy have anything to do with music other than heavy metal I assumed he listens to.

The major issue at hand though is whether Mac is really better off in this situation - Terrence undoubtedly will spend more time "practicing", which means less time to pick on his little brother, as older sibligns tend to do. But then again...he's not exactly expert flutist material, which means that there's going to be a LOT of racket to deal with in that little apartment.

...Ha, better band than chrous, though.

Great work!