Reviews for What a tangled web
tannerose5 chapter 9 . 1/27
It wasn't crappy, the story was lovely. It's like watching the beginning of a love affair. It's late, so I can't begin the sequel, but I will.

I have enjoyed reading your stories for the past 10 years. I look forward to reading them for the next ten years.
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 1/27
Good, it sounds as if everything is going to be OK. I can't wait for everyone to get healthy and back to normal.
tannerose5 chapter 7 . 1/27
At least the unsub is dead. Let's just hope JJ and Reid's sister are alright.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 1/27
Could it be her stepfather, maybe. Or her real father. Either way, things are not looking up.
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 1/27
Oh, this is not good. Maybe a friend from his CalTech days?
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 1/27
Hi. I wonder if I have just made the records book. Have you ever had anyone first comment on a story that you wrote 123 months ago? Way back when, I was a Reid/Emily fan. For the past few years, since TPTB still seem to think Reid doesn't deserve a woman in his life, I've switched to JJ/Reid. Somehow I've missed this story.

Anyway, I have an entire saga to read. It's been cold in Arizona, so I think I'll read as much as I can tonight. Hope the New Year (2017) has been kind to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
JJ's sexual frustrations are hilarious X'D
unobtrusivescribe chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Awww, those two are so cute together! I like that Gideon and Hotch are parents- i can see it:) Yay- Reid has a sister and she is awesome! Great story!
20000 WPM chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I really enjoyed this Reid\JJ pairing. I also liked the addition of a sister for Reid. He always seems so alone in the world.
pipinheart chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
A lovely story. I would love to hear more of Stephanie and Spencer though...
Clois16 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Funny, when I saw the brain teaser I saw 6 right away, and I'm only 14. Loved this chapter, off to read more :)
Stephie chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
This should be a CM epiode for sure. Maybe an exit ep. for JJ?
68luvcarter chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Sweet story, one of the best Spencer/JJ stories I've read.
the-vampire-act chapter 9 . 1/19/2009