Reviews for Building Work
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I don't get how whether or not clothes fit can be described as "shmushy" but ok XD. Holy crap this happens in the manga? Well at least the whole 3am visit to Nyamo's? I MUST read the manga! Glad Minamo figured out Yukari's intentions at the end. I hadn't even thought of that myself heheh... Overall I like how this felt like a typical everyday happening for the two. Also wish you'd go further with the sexy times, but ah well. Yikes the toothbrush thing though...while awesome, was kinda gross x_x.
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This ended rather predictably. I loved it though, as usual. These two are just meant to be!
RezleVettems chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Good story, I liked it. It seemed a bit long to me but I was probably a bit tired. I think I read this a long time ago and I wanted to find it again. Yukari's one of my favorite characters from Azumanga Daioh.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
LOL! This was really, REALLY good! So good, that I wish you did a story with more than just one chapter.

You are a great writter!
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
hehe, This was great. Really enjoyable read and very believable couple. Thanks.
GBela1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Funny. A great and funny story. You portrayed their personalities so nicely and so fitting I was hoping the story would continue and continue some more. Thank you for a great work. Look forward to some more fanfic of yours.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very funny and sweet. Ah Yukari in the kitchan! The foods good but is it worth the price? Like her driving...Awsome work!
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aw, how cute! Written better than most Azu Manga Daioh fics. A lot of them seem to be exactly like the anime. I even find my self rereading exact quotes that were in the anime. This is a lot more original.
zky-zephyr chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Great story! Loved every minute of it!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Squee. That was fun, and fluffy, and just like Yukari to come up with that. Woo for the manga, and the plotbunnies it brings.

Naolin
spritznar chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
. so cute! i love all your stories, please write more!
TheSilverback chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I was laughing all the way through this story, beginning to end. And what an end it was! Yay!

You did a great job on both Yukari and Minamo. Every line was spot-on.

"Hope you enjoyed it" Yes I did!
kairi990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Awesome!

I can honestly say that I really like what you've been putting out. You really don't disappoint...

As always,

Excellent work! Looking forward to whatever you write next!
Simply Saturday chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Heehee...that was so god damn ADORABLE! Nyamo and Yukari were perfectly portrayed in this, and I found it completely flawless. Besides the fact that this pairing isn't my faveorite Azumanaga Daiouh pairing, this fiction really is one of my faves now.

Peace out, awesome luck with any future works, 'kay? _ V
OtakuOtter chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Really cute story! _ Good job.