Reviews for One
23roses chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
hee...the beverage train of thought :)
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh, the way you write Danny makes him so easy to love. Not that the character isn't inherently lovable in his own right. But still! Great fic. I laughed in some parts, and sighed wistfully in others. I guess that means mission accomplished? :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Poor Danny... Lindsay has him going crazy... Great piece...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Nice Work.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very well-written.

Dripping with Danny angst. Love it :)
Mandee chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I love your Danny POV's. It's very sexy just like he is.

- Mandee
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
:) that was such a good story! great job!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I am standing by my theory that they just need to be locked in a supply closet together. In my little twisted world, it would totally work :0P Nice job!
DistractedlyHere chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Perfect as always. Thanks to Cyko, Spader, and Elainhe for making you do it! Glad you did.
Niki chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
loved it,it was great! I loved the way you potray Danny's emotion and thought through out the entire fic. Good job! )
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
As someone who loves a good angsty, longing piece, I do believe you delivered with this one. Nicely done. A very fitting post-ep and very in character for Danny. Thanks for sharing.
all the glitters chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Amazing! "She was torturing him, robbing him of the only thing that made his life bearable anymore – her company." Oh my God... wow. You have once again took my breath away with words.
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I like how he compared Lindsay's eyes to the coffee. Nice work, I too wish there had been a scene with them in Hung out to Dry. Even it if was just an intense passing glance...
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh wow loved it so much good job
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really liked this! One can only hope you add more ASAP! I will be checking back while I sit here praying that CBS gets a clue and gets them together. I'm thinking that perhaps something in Miss Montana's past prevented her from dating Danny and can't wait to see him figure it out and stop it in it's tracks! The sooner those two get together the better it'll be as far as I'm concerned!