Reviews for HUNGREY HEARTS: If You're Hungry, Eat Your Heart!
9999 characters chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Kyosuke is completely out of character, did you even see Hungry Hearts?

How is this considered a fanfiction of Hungry Hearts? Absolutely nothing about it except you stole a character's name.
so chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
dont understand a thing ?
Ayako Shouda chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
First and foremost, this fic is way too sappy!

The hell, please check your grammar, especially the spelling!
Rice-HIME chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Tofu-CHAN chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Jose (Josie) must be really pretty!
Tofu-CHAN chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
This is so good! You are seriously the best riter in our like, whole group! Evil Rice-HIME...LETS KILL HER!
Poppy chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
haha AWESOME STORY. it made me laugh, totally random and effing weird. i loved it XD
NotAsionTofuCHAN chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
YOU wait 30 seconds until another review.
NotAsionTofuCHAN chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Kuro_CHAN! ! I Barely had N/E PARTS IN THIS CHAP! (
Countess of Hannart chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
OMG! Like, this is the BEST story evah! Totally digging it! You go, girl! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

... And in other news, I'm surprised you actually managed to spell Gackt right. Shame on you, you've actually made the story slightly comprehensible because of that!
rapidfire11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
hey,kuro-CHAN! even though this is completely random, i love random things!My pals an i have written a random fanfic too, but not wit a hottie like Kyosuke in it . I love hungry heart too!andc anime,but im not japanese!BUT I LUV ANIME/MANGA!things an such! hey hey! keep writin! .

NotAsionTofuCHAN chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
We are such big losers. LOL! I've been reading other people's "make fun of fanfic writer" stories. There's a YnM one and instead of a knife, Muraki draws Hisoka's curse marks with a Crayola marker. xD "You're making me color outside the lines!" xD That made me giggle. However, they SAY it's a "make fun of" story. I think my favorite character in this is Phillipe. I love him. We should pair him up with an anime character. AnimeCharacter/OC pairing! D Ugh, hate those. Once we get the join account for this story, we should have the account leave really really dumb reviews. No mean ones though, I don't like being mean unless they really deserve it. But like, we can say: OMG I luv ur storii! Alex iz mi favorite! KEEP GOING! ((There would be no Alex in the story, most likely)) or something dumb like that. This would be the only good review you get, Kuro-CHAN so enjoy it!

Ur Frien,