Reviews for Wings of an Angel
draco7347 chapter 12 . 11/2
like this story cant wait for new chapters
Psyka chapter 12 . 7/18
Awesome bloody awesome please please please update again soon please
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 6/28
Whoa! What a story! I mean wow! It was amazing! :D I really, really hope there's a sequel XD
countrylovinfangirl chapter 12 . 6/21
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Ardens Lumen chapter 1 . 5/12
Airlines? Really? Ok, if everything else was more or less possible but airlines were privatised much later then Potters were able to do. And actually they have pottery business.
ShadowThief126 chapter 12 . 2/27
Please continue this story, it is amazingly well written and the plot is captivating. Great job!
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 1/25
is there more ?
Areus Bookworm chapter 12 . 1/24
This story is so awesome! I am loving every minute of it and can't wait to see what happens next :) The buildup of tension and anticipation for when the flood bursts is gonna slowly kill me...update soon!
lance215 chapter 12 . 1/4
Can i say that i hate you right now for saying that this fic is finished!?, why did you mark it like complete?,! You are evil!, cruel, mean! ...
I love it! It was amazing and i cant belive that you really stopped here!. I beg you...on my knees...on four...please...PLEASE! Continue this fic!

isis424 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
(*w*) PART 2?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Haha oh shot! I really love this XD
MsBloodlove chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I really like this story and I wish the writer had kept it going. Question though; is this up for adoption? Cause there are alot of great writers out there that could finish this and put the rest of us out of our misery!
kat1316 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Noooo dont discontinue!
kat1316 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
uh i thought harry was the younger one O.o
Venipa chapter 12 . 9/17/2014