Reviews for Wings of an Angel
MBrock94 chapter 12 . 6/14
I'm sad this is discontinued, but at least the mutant conflict had ended. The ending even reminds me of another movie (can't think of its name, maybe one of the x-men) which also ended with a declaration of war, setting up for the next movie. Now I'll just be eagerly anticipating for the sequel will never come.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 12 . 3/25
nada mal! una pelea! el destierro de harry por ser un mutante! muchas cosas interesantes!
ficfan365 chapter 12 . 1/12
This is amazing. Please please update.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
like this story cant wait for new chapters
Psyka chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Awesome bloody awesome please please please update again soon please
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Whoa! What a story! I mean wow! It was amazing! :D I really, really hope there's a sequel XD
countrylovinfangirl chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Ardens Lumen chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Airlines? Really? Ok, if everything else was more or less possible but airlines were privatised much later then Potters were able to do. And actually they have pottery business.
ShadowThief126 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Please continue this story, it is amazingly well written and the plot is captivating. Great job!
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
is there more ?
Areus Bookworm chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
This story is so awesome! I am loving every minute of it and can't wait to see what happens next :) The buildup of tension and anticipation for when the flood bursts is gonna slowly kill me...update soon!
lance215 chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Can i say that i hate you right now for saying that this fic is finished!?, why did you mark it like complete?,! You are evil!, cruel, mean! ...
I love it! It was amazing and i cant belive that you really stopped here!. I beg you...on my knees...on four...please...PLEASE! Continue this fic!

Kisses
isis424 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
(*w*) PART 2?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Haha oh shot! I really love this XD
MsBloodlove chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I really like this story and I wish the writer had kept it going. Question though; is this up for adoption? Cause there are alot of great writers out there that could finish this and put the rest of us out of our misery!