Reviews for Wings of an Angel
ShadowThief126 chapter 12 . 2/27
Please continue this story, it is amazingly well written and the plot is captivating. Great job!
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 1/25
is there more ?
Areus Bookworm chapter 12 . 1/24
This story is so awesome! I am loving every minute of it and can't wait to see what happens next :) The buildup of tension and anticipation for when the flood bursts is gonna slowly kill me...update soon!
lance215 chapter 12 . 1/4
Can i say that i hate you right now for saying that this fic is finished!?, why did you mark it like complete?,! You are evil!, cruel, mean! ...
I love it! It was amazing and i cant belive that you really stopped here!. I beg you...on my knees...on four...please...PLEASE! Continue this fic!

Kisses
isis424 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
(*w*) PART 2?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Haha oh shot! I really love this XD
MsBloodlove chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I really like this story and I wish the writer had kept it going. Question though; is this up for adoption? Cause there are alot of great writers out there that could finish this and put the rest of us out of our misery!
kat1316 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Noooo dont discontinue!
kat1316 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
uh i thought harry was the younger one O.o
Venipa chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Sequal? Lol
prismaticmem chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
It says that this story is discontinued but in all honesty I would say that this is a great stopping point to make it the first of a series. You could always see if anyone would like to use this story as a springboard for another to follow after. I have read this at least twice but even if you never add to it and no one takes it on it will still be a good story to read.
Kiri Namikase chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
hello.
good fic, but this is the final of the fic or you write the sequel please?
Herperlo.D chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Not discontinued! Please please continue it again I beg you! It was wonderful to read and my heart is breaking, so please anything but discontinued!
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
it is too bad you discontinued this - it was a very ejoyable read .
Nicole Havener chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
I love this story and hope you can wright more to it soon.